Antonio Conte (157 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
I'd stick with Carrera+Alessio. They did an excellent job while Conte was banned. :weee:
They admitted as much as doing everything Conte set to script for them, even down to their words in interviews. Don't be mistaken, Conte is a genius and we'll be taking a massive step back if we lose him.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
So he wants 10-11 new additions, mostly youngsters, and less pressure on him to deliver the results; CL qualification should be our main objective. He thinks that Juve closed a cycle.

Next year it will be a lot tougher to win the title, with Roma and Napoli possibly strengthening further, along with Milan and Inter. Milanese clubs might play a bigger role next season.

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
That list of managers is utterly depressing. I would take Montella out of them all (the ones that we could realistically aim for).

If I had to pick any coach if Conte where to leave it would be Prandelli or Spalletti.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I do not understand Italian.Can someone please explain the essence of the text?
He wants 10-12 new players, mostly youngsters to start a new cycle, more patience with results, CL qualification as a main objective. He wants to start from the scratch, but it seem that Agnelli doesn't share his view...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 154)