Antonio Conte (28 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I don't know what you're talking about, man. I think you're underestimating EPL and La Liga... you don't honestly think we could beat Cardiff or Osasuna, do you? We'd so get relegated in the EPL or La Liga. We might not even win a match. I'd give us about 13 draws and 25 losses in either league. Maybe, if we're really lucky and the refs favour us, we might win 1 or 2. So perhaps 20 points max. Seriously, Conte's tactics are so pathetic. Our players are so overrated. If they were actually good, they'd have left for EPL or La Liga ages ago. Also, I almost forgot, Serie A is a dumpster fire, like epic dumpster fire.

Did I do that right?
:tup:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I don't know what you're talking about, man. I think you're underestimating EPL and La Liga... you don't honestly think we could beat Cardiff or Osasuna, do you? We'd so get relegated in the EPL or La Liga. We might not even win a match. I'd give us about 13 draws and 25 losses in either league. Maybe, if we're really lucky and the refs favour us, we might win 1 or 2. So perhaps 20 points max. Seriously, Conte's tactics are so pathetic. Our players are so overrated. If they were actually good, they'd have left for EPL or La Liga ages ago. Also, I almost forgot, Serie A is a dumpster fire, like epic dumpster fire.

Did I do that right?
lol at mr. comedian right here. I think you're underestimating EPL and La Liga... you don't honestly think we could beat Cardiff or Osasuna, do you? We'd so get relegated in the EPL or La Liga. We might not even win a match. I'd give us about 13 draws and 25 losses in either league. Maybe, if we're really lucky and the refs favour us, we might win 1 or 2. So perhaps 20 points max. Seriously, Conte's tactics are so pathetic. Our players are so overrated. If they were actually good, they'd have left for EPL or La Liga ages ago. Also, I almost forgot, Serie A is a dumpster fire, like epic dumpster fire.

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
lol at mr. comedian right here. I think you're underestimating EPL and La Liga... you don't honestly think we could beat Cardiff or Osasuna, do you? We'd so get relegated in the EPL or La Liga. We might not even win a match. I'd give us about 13 draws and 25 losses in either league. Maybe, if we're really lucky and the refs favour us, we might win 1 or 2. So perhaps 20 points max. Seriously, Conte's tactics are so pathetic. Our players are so overrated. If they were actually good, they'd have left for EPL or La Liga ages ago. Also, I almost forgot, Serie A is a dumpster fire, like epic dumpster fire.
:tup:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
OK, seriously, this needs to stop. i dont know where you got this from but I think you're underestimating EPL and La Liga... you don't honestly think we could beat Cardiff or Osasuna, do you? We'd so get relegated in the EPL or La Liga. We might not even win a match. I'd give us about 13 draws and 25 losses in either league. Maybe, if we're really lucky and the refs favour us, we might win 1 or 2. So perhaps 20 points max. Seriously, Conte's tactics are so pathetic. Our players are so overrated. If they were actually good, they'd have left for EPL or La Liga ages ago. Also, I almost forgot, Serie A is a dumpster fire, like epic dumpster fire.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Give him what he wants and the players he wants. When you hear names like Prandelli and Spalletti as the front runners getting the job if he left...

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
If it was up to him I don't think he would want Nani. I do agree they need to give him the keys to this club. So he could drive this club to European Success. Though I could see Marotta biting his nails while Conte keeps digging in his purse bringing in the big guns.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
brrrrr

- - - Updated - - -

If it was up to him I don't think he would want Nani. I do agree they need to give him the keys to this club. So he could drive this club to European Success. Though I could see Marotta biting his nails while Conte keeps digging in his purse bringing in the big guns.
The old Nani yes. I don't know about this one. He was quoted saying I don't have a Walcott, Nani....

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Give him what he wants and the players he wants. When you hear names like Prandelli and Spalletti as the front runners getting the job if he left...
Now that we have perfected the 3 back formations, its time to give Zaccheroni a second run at the club.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I don't know if you guys have heard but LvG is sleeping at the porta susa train station in Turin. He's taken the initiative to make his way there to cut out the wait time for Agnelli and the club board.

STREET

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)