Antonio Conte (154 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
As long as we are more imposing, have that injection of pace, and can actually "scare" teams in Europe I am happy.

Serie A record @ home: 18 wins out of 18

CL and EL games @ home: 3 wins and 4 draws (Gala, Madrid, Fiorentina, and Benfica)

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Mediaset - Bargiggia: "Conte wants revolution , the revolution will be mainly from the point of view of technical and tactical, decided to change form, playing with the four-man defense to a 4-3-3 start. Therefore, the change will take at least 5 - 6 players, especially with characteristics suitable for the role of external attack.They are trying to please him and you can tell from market operations: Nani practically taken, pending announcement, and advanced negotiations with Barcelona for Alexis Sanchez " .
Finally the change. Good news all over.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Juventino[RUS];4536743 said:
Not to mention that we don't have proper leftback nowadays

- - - Updated - - -

easily with Nani and Sanchez as starters, they are not helping to defence, so counter-attacking teams will destroy us
Having Nani and Sanchez is a tactical flexibility, Conte can switch to 3-5-2 to play against counter-attacking teams if needed.
There's hardly any good leftback these days with a decent price, we could try Asamoah on the left side and see how it goes.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Lippi: "Juve has no security to force the game in the Champions League. 3-5-2 It does not matter. Squeezed Players? Do not see. Conte super"
I've read that interview and what Lippi says is spot on, he knows this club inside out and has been one of the few managers to have been successful with Juve in Europe.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
If we do actually switch to 4-3-3 I just hope we don't half ass it and sign like 2 wingers. At least maybe Nani, Sanchez, Menez, Bonaventura, Berardi etc

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 154)