Antonio Conte (372 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

samfisher5

Jan 30, 2013
For a Serie A team? Hell yes its harder...our competition is $#@! and we're poor as $#@!.
Our 96 winning team consisted of only three foreigners - Deschamps, Sousa and Jugovic. All great players, but I wouldn't describe them as super expensive.

The rest of our team were only Italians. I don't think it cost a hell lot to build that team. Do you see what I'm talking about?

- - - Updated - - -

Calling Conte a loser. :sergio: Why isnt he banned from this thread?
In Europe he is ,bro, you are fukin deluded if you think otherwise. That's the most obvious thing in the world, why are you so biased?

Look, he is already making excuses before the summer has even started. Do you see that as normal? To me, such a coach is a loser.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Isn't that a comment of a complete loser? How can you expect us to perform in the CL when our coach has such mentality? How can a real Juventino accept and tolerate such behaviour, I don't understand that.

pls respond
I do think it's disrespectful to our current players and infact on the whole the fantastic work Marrotta has done. It's true the team needs an extra dimension but if that's clear to us then surely it is to Beppe.

Conte still needs to show us what he can do with a full set of tools, don't chicken out now mister.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
How many oil clubs are there badgering us now ? We beat Chelsea's oil club and only PSG and City are there in CL and they were never in our path. You are giving bias attention to the financial side. Do you know we have the 8/9th biggest salary in Europe after the 4 English side, 1 German,1 French and 2 Spanish clubs. The point is , we are not peasants and financially even we haven't been on top we are still the the top 8 in Europe. Surely, you can use financial as a reason we are unable to compete with the likes of Gala, Copenhagen and Benfica. That's absurd. Giving excuse on financial , is like Benitez moaning about our superiority in the league due to our financial turnover.

I think some are skeptical of Conte in Europe partly due to the an improved level of expectation due to how easy we are coasting the league especially with the record breaking season.
I mean surely after our dominance in the league there is a level of increased expectations in Europe.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
:lol2: the guy would be so devastated.

Someone link that post to Juve's twitter together with pics of Badass at Juve's stadium to show how easy it is for him to gain access into places where Marotta and Agnelli are in close proximity.
This seriously should be sent to the higher ups at Juventus HQ. Badass' presence in Turin or Juve games could now be seen as a huge risk. Urgent situation TBH.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Im the least of their worries. Selling pogba vidal and letting go of conte would cause riots in the streets of turin. Infact they will make the riots following baggio's departure from fiorentina look like a fucking kids party

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
His words about not having lunch in restaurant for 10 eur. is a pretty accurate .Every year Real is buying players but every year.They do not buy a player cheaper then 25 mil.Bayern is the same.They are not enough with Mandzukic but want Lewandowski.Also the signet Martinez from Bilbao for a massive 40 mil.Barca payed Sanchez 42 mil.Not to mention ridiculous transfers from Manchester City and PSG.We both Tevez for around 10 mil ,Llorente for free and Ogbonna for nearly 15 mil(flop).It is very hard to compete with this kind of clubs.Atletico Madrid is just the lone sample that confirms the rule of buying.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Not really. Blame the hostile political climate towards football in Italy, blame the corrupt league that demoted their only capable team to Serie B. Juventus was one of the most popular sports teams on the planet in 2006. Imagine if we were in a country that was actually conducive to football teams succeeding, or a league that wasnt every second looking to criminalize us just for showing up...

and, from the figures ive seen, we've made plenty of money from europe this season too. Only around 10mil less than last season and everyone was creaming themselves over those figures

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 368)