Antonio Conte (31 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
The most open he's ever been about leaving. Wonder if it's just more talk to pressure the management to sign better players or whatever. Guess we'll find out over the next couple of months.
It should send shockwaves across the Juventus team/fans and board. We need to back this man with whatever he wants.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Antonio Conte:
"It 'a league title in three years storico.Abbiamo done great things. Rebuilding after two seventh place win three championships and two Super Cups, a quarter of the Champions League semi-final of the Europa League and Italian Cup final. was hard do more than that.
A dust has settled and we'll talk about their opinions. was three intense years, thank you so amazing what was done by these guys. demonstration today, a day after they celebrated, they showed the will to win. I take the merit of having them sent to this mentality.'m extraordinary numbers, we are at 267 in three years, an average of 90 points per year. This is not easily improved. They will go without careful consideration.

Last year we went out in the quarter and it seemed a failure. Champions In this year, we did well, but we deserved the final of the Europa League. understand the fan, but it is not easy for many reasons. Improve the performance in Italy is impossible in my opinion, need to be understood certain things. They were years of intense and tiring. Who was with me knows that I put, and that they put the boys.
'll talk with the leaders and see. Juventus is my casa.Qui are in the family, but we have to talk calmly and confront. I'm excited for everything.

I have a fantastic relationship and friendship with the president and director. We will so clear what to do for the good of Juventus, because I want this. We will evaluate the strength to go on. "

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Because Serie A is a shit league, and also because we haven't won in Europe yet, yeah. People are bored and pissed off with him already.

Ungrateful and spoilt shitbag fans.
Serie A is a shit league, but it's probably better to be the best team in a shit league than the 7th best team. Amiright Juve fans?

Mar 10, 2009
hope he goes to england, gets depressed, fails and then ends up in some obscure league like Mancini.

Just $#@!in' commit dude.

meh he was always saying that we were never good enough to challenge for the CL, it's obvious he feels he took us as far as he can go considering he won the league 3 times in a row. If he thinks he can't go for the CL, then there really is not much left for him to do here

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
hope he goes to england, gets depressed, fails and then ends up in some obscure league like Mancini.

Just $#@!in' commit dude.
You want a Juve legend and a manager who's helped us get back to the top of Italy to become depressed?

Wat?

Anyway, might just be putting pressure on the BOD to give him whatever he wants.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)