Antonio Conte (355 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I've always been a Conte hardcore supporter in here, but, his tactics and squad need to be updated for next season.

Conte needs to get rid of his 3-man-defence system and Marotta must support him with some super signings. Great attacking players; and knowing our finances, the only way to do it is to sell Pogba and use the money very, very wisely.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
You're really quite pathetic. Tell me where I celebrated that result? I said it wasn't a decent result for an away match in Europe. And look, we controlled the entire match today and should have won because we had that decent away result. Our players choked big time in the finishing department, so we lost, as I said, Shid happens, it sucks, but there's next year now to improve upon this one.
Ok, leets see next year.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
changed your mind on Conte then? Still think he's the man?
What are you talking about? Dig my posts about Conte whenever there is a discussion about CL and read my opinion. But i think since then Conte had done enough repairing to not get all the heat. Even when i defended him after our first leg i said he needs to turn this around in the second leg and i presumed he would.

But to call Conte and this season a failure is taking it too far. I'll give Conte one last fantastic mercato followed by the CL and then see how much he has learned. I hope and expect he learnt enough.

Mar 10, 2009
Really? Explain to me where I said "luck" there? We controlled the match and couldn't finish, hence the loss. Our finishing was poor. That has absolutely nothing to with tactics.

How did we control the match exactly? Benfica were the team who did it, they came and defended with a plan they set. We had hardly any clear chances at all

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 351)