Antonio Conte (384 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Like Alen said in the match thread, there is an agreement between Conte and the squad that the reserves get to play in the Coppa.
I understand this and kinda agree with it, but Isla seriously? Where the fuck is Caceres? Playing Gio and Quag until 80th minute when clearly they weren't going to score even if we played until tomorrow this time.

Fucking bullshit some of his decisions.

BTW, not aimed at you.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Even though he wants 3 titles in a row (which is understandable)

If we don't take the EL seriously and get dumped out, is winning a league title out of 4 competitions progress under Conte this season?
Definitely we wont win the Europa Legue.Mark my words.We will struggle to death.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
He really needs to ditch this attitude. Make decisions with the brain, not the heart.
We'll never know the true effect and importance of such an arrangement, though. I'm sure it ups the morale of the entire squad from the offset of a season, knowing that even though you might get benched in Serie-A, there's always the chance to play in the Coppa.

I wanted us to go for Coppa this time, too, like the rest of you, but I definitely understand this arrangement.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
We'll never know the true effect and importance of such an arrangement, though. I'm sure it ups the morale of the entire squad from the offset of a season, knowing that even though you might get benched in Serie-A, there's always the chance to play in the Coppa.

I wanted us to go for Coppa this time, too, like the rest of you, but I definitely understand this arrangement.
What if he uses his subs more often and more intelligently when we're winning with a 3 goal advantage against Cagliari and the likes then instead of waiting for the least 5 minutes? He doesn't have to ruin our Cup chances for the reserves to play. He's too afraid of using his subs in Serie A and CL, even when we're winning by a good margin. We're 8 points ahead of Roma. Why not take a "risk" and play Peluso instead of Asamoah for example against a lower-table team at home? Because Peluso can play a QF against Roma.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002

For most of these players donning a Juve shirt should be enough motivation. Conte needs to be ruthless. If we were still in CL I would understand today's squad.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
You live for these moments, don't you? :p
Oh yes - I wake up at ungodly hours to watch Juve live and definitely feel great when we play like amateurs and lose. :)

- - - Updated - - -

For most of these players donning a Juve shirt should be enough motivation. Conte needs to be ruthless. If we were still in CL I would understand today's squad.
I wouldn't at all - UCL is not on until next month.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 380)