Antonio Conte (25 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
I see many people still bleed from their anus about the CL.

its time to let it go,and look at the future.
How can you learn from your mistakes if you only keep looking in the future?? Conte needs to sit down and look way the fuck back so can see the enormous mistakes he made....if he did that after the Bernabeu game, we wouldnt be having this conversation...

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
How can you learn from your mistakes if you only keep looking in the future?? Conte needs to sit down and look way the fuck back so can see the enormous mistakes he made....if he did that after the Bernabeu game, we wouldnt be having this conversation...
We had horrible form. We got better and took 4 points in CL and cruised to top of serie A. all this wth llorente still setteling in.
Then, we should easely have taken the gala game. But we didnt, cause of circumstances.
What did we learn ? Our players learned that they cannot have that disgusting blundering attitude in the CL and wake up at the 4th game.

They should now redeem themselves in the EL. I want us to get at least 2 trophee's this year.

- - - Updated - - -

It only means that last year we didn't learn from our mistakes.
Really ? did we also struggle with bad form last year ? Tool.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
The Bianconeri were eliminated with a 1-0 loss to Galatasaray in midweek and the likes of Champions League-winning coach Marcello Lippi believe Juve's inability to progress from Group B - which also included Copenhagen and Real Madrid - must be seen as failure.

However, Conte, who is currently preparing his side for the Serie A clash against Sassuolo, was irked by that view when questioned in his pre-match press conference and he is adamant the league leaders will respond to adversity.

"Failure in what? That we didn’t win the Champions League? If our target for the season was to win the Champions League then it’s a failure," he told reporters sarcastically.

A sample of an article there. Conte's saying we never failed in the CL unless our target was to win it. Sometimes his comments make me sick, how fucking stupid.

89man

Sep 4, 2013
:lol: at people who think Conte will be sacked.

Antonio is here to stay. We're still leading Serie A and I'm confident we can win it again.
Even if ye didn't end up winning the league this year, it would still be ridiculous to sack him.
The guy has done a fantastic job , since he came in.

Let's not forget how Juve were doing before he took charge.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Moggi brands Juve chiefs as "Weak" :lol:

A game of that importance should never have been played in those conditions. Then again we did play in worse conditions before. Poznan I think.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Moggi brands Juve chiefs as "Weak" :lol:

A game of that importance should never have been played in those conditions. Then again we did play in worse conditions before. Poznan I think.
iirc in Poznan the playing conditions were same for all, in Istanbul they ran a tractor on one specific side of the pitch at half time.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Sacking Conte never was an option to me; I have doubts if he's capable of making Juve a force in Europe but he definitely deserves more chances. I hope we can land a player like Nani to give Conte a chance to play 433. I'm sure he'd use it more then.

Jul 1, 2010
4-3-3 is definitely not crap, I have no idea where you get that idea from. That's the thing I dislike about you Zach, you're way too categorical.

With the right players and tactics, it is as good a formation as any.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
..​

(Look closely...it's Marchisio...you can see his eyes)

- - - Updated - - -

4-3-3 is definitely not crap, I have no idea where you get that idea from. That's the thing I dislike about you Zach, you're way too categorical.

no surprise there

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

with the right players and tactics, a good 4-3-3 is actually a 4231 ;)

A true 433 is unbalanced. Barcelona pulls it off cause of the way they defend, wich disguises the defensive issue. A most excellent approach.

Untill you meet a perfecvt 4231 team like bayern last year, and get horribly shafted

Jul 1, 2010
with the right players and tactics, a good 4-3-3 is actually a 4231 ;)

A true 433 is unbalanced. Barcelona pulls it off cause of the way they defend, wich disguises the defensive issue. A most excellent approach.

Untill you meet a perfecvt 4231 team like bayern last year, and get horribly shafted
That's because most of the teams who use the 4-3-3 nowadays have mediocre defenses and do not know how to defend as a unit (Ajax, Zeman's teams, etc.)

With Lichsteiner on the right, a solid LB, and Vidal-Pogba-Marchisio/Asamoah with a right winger who tracks back a lot, I'm sure the 4-3-3 would work very well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)