Antonio Conte (181 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Conte is not to blame guys. The pitch was unplayable, and we were incredibly unlucky. 3-5-2 has nothing to do with it. The pussy mentality highlighted by many is a myth, a figment of our imagination. UEFA conspired to eliminate us. That is the sad reality. We are an awesome team with no flaws and deficiencies. Our coach is amazing. Don't forget what he has accomplished after two consecutive 7'th place finishes. We need to continue working hard, be humble, and remember what position we came from.
$#@! the Europa League. I can't get excited about a competition where you travel a gazillion miles to play teams in remote locations with names such as FC Tashkent, AC Tractor, and Komombo FC.
Posts of teh day :rofl:

Seriously Conte, please read this and enjoy. U deserve it.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Did I say otherwise? All I am saying he needs to learn from this, and adapt/adopt a different philosophy in Europe. Learn to be more flexible and not as stubborn. IF he doesn't, we might as well label him Capello 2.0

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Did I say otherwise? All I am saying he needs to learn from this, and adapt/adopt a different philosophy in Europe. Learn to be more flexible and not as stubborn. IF he doesn't, we might as well label him Capello 2.0
Suggest a formation that brings the best players into one formation AND brings the best out of Pogba and Vidal.

I'll forget about how much better our organisation as a team was this year and how individual form raped us

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Suggest a formation that brings the best players into one formation AND brings the best out of Pogba and Vidal.

I'll forget about how much better our organisation as a team was this year and how individual form $#@!d us
There's no one more organised than us when it comes to playing uninspiring, anti-creative, non-threatening football in Europe.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
There's no one more organised than us when it comes to playing uninspiring, lack of creativity, non-threatening football than us in Europe.
There is no team better then juve in neutralising the most impressive team in europe so far, wich is real madrid this year.

the 3-5-2, like peasants like to forget, basically shuts down the wings.

If the opponents like their wings, but they are blocked, then what ?

- - - Updated - - -

3-5-2 or 4-3-2-1/4-3-1-2

as long as pirlo is relevant, its the first

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 167)