Antonio Conte (29 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Conte is not to blame guys. The pitch was unplayable, and we were incredibly unlucky. 3-5-2 has nothing to do with it. The pussy mentality highlighted by many is a myth, a figment of our imagination. UEFA conspired to eliminate us. That is the sad reality. We are an awesome team with no flaws and deficiencies. Our coach is amazing. Don't forget what he has accomplished after two consecutive 7'th place finishes. We need to continue working hard, be humble, and remember what position we came from.

Mar 10, 2009
valuable co-efficient points lost

valuable revenue lost

no sign of learning from mistakes

good luck next year without new signigns when we end up in a group with PSG, Barca, and Copenhagen again

well said, it's as if he learned nothing from last year at all. We started off slowly and finished off slowly.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
The 'sack Conte' stuff is ridiculous I agree. But let's not pretend we haven't completely let ourselves down in the CL and brought a degree of embarrasment to the club. Not to mention we've lost out on good money

We're stuck with an out-dated formation, playing 1 dimensional football with apparantly no money to change things and people are acting as though we narrowly lost the semi-finals against Bayern ffs :lol:

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I can't take a competition seriously when you get to play on Thursdays FFS. The "Are you playing tonight (Tuesday or Wednesday)?" jokes are back on this Winter at work. :sergio:

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Conte is not to blame guys. The pitch was unplayable, and we were incredibly unlucky. 3-5-2 has nothing to do with it. The pussy mentality highlighted by many is a myth, a figment of our imagination. UEFA conspired to eliminate us. That is the sad reality. We are an awesome team with no flaws and deficiencies. Our coach is amazing. Don't forget what he has accomplished after two consecutive 7'th place finishes. We need to continue working hard, be humble, and remember what position we came from.
:lol: almost got me

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
valuable co-efficient points lost

valuable revenue lost

no sign of learning from mistakes

good luck next year without new signigns when we end up in a group with PSG, Barca, and Copenhagen again
Well maybe now Conte will ditch the 5-3-2 and go back to a 4-3-3 which we played so well with.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
:lol:

Fuck the Europa League. I can't get excited about a competition where you travel a gazillion miles to play teams in remote locations with names such as FC Tashkent, AC Tractor, and Komombo FC.
After the initial disappointment is gone I'm pretty sure you'll follow and feel excited about our EL matches. :)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
After the initial disappointment is gone I'm pretty sure you'll follow and feel excited about our EL matches. :)
Trust me. I won't. Fuck waking up @ 2.45 am to see the kind of displays we put in against Gala @ Home and Coppenhagen away. Absolute BS.

If we make it to the EL semis, I might be tempted to get up and watch, but this team has only cost me sleep resulting in disappointment when it comes to European competition.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Forza Conte,

But for God's sake, please improve your tactical approach in Europe.

You were on the right track with your tactics against Madrid, but against the weaker sides you use a defensive weak tactical approach. You can do better, your team is capable of better.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)