Antonio Conte (204 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
They are peasants. Many people here dont understand simple things, jump to conclusions and demands. So i react strongly. If they disagree, they can allways react back.

The diffrence is people like you. You arent going for a argument. You mock about it in several threads, you dont have the intelligence to put up a decent counterargument, so you just start making fun of me.
Thats a very typical behavior for people who dont understand it all, but have a to big ego
Zach, you've got to realise that the way you're coming across when you post an argument doesn't leave a whole lot of desire for the other party to engage seriously with you. From time to time you make excellent points, and I agree with you a lot of the time - but you need to cut out the anger and the holier than thou attitude, or else you're not going to get anywhere.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
They are peasants. Many people here dont understand simple things, jump to conclusions and demands. So i react strongly. If they disagree, they can allways react back.
It's their opinion ffs. They are free to express it without you insulting calling them preasants and idiots.

- - - Updated - - -

Wait, I need to make the word bigger for him to understand.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005

The diffrence is people like you. You arent going for a argument. You mock about it in several threads, you dont have the intelligence to put up a decent counterargument, so you just start making fun of me.
Thats a very typical behavior for people who dont understand it all, but have a to big ego
And you want people to take you seriously... Maybe start acting like a normal person and no one will go jumping and calling out every thing you say regardless of the messegae.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Which will be with personal insults. I'd suggest not calling people 'peasants' to begin with, then they might be interested in discussing with you.

If people are going to troll or insult we will be handing out warnings and infractions.

Back on topic.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Conte is included on Fifa's list of the 10 best coaches along with del Bosque, Ancelotti, Benitez, Ferguson, Heynckes, Klopp, Mourinho, Scolari and Wenger. - Tuttojuve

No Mazzari, the inventor of 3-5-2 :seven:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 180)