Antonio Conte (176 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Absolutely shocking decisions so far in the Champions League.

This team Galatasaray got drubbed by Madrid, fired their fucking coach, went through a pitch invasion and tied fucking Rizespor. And now they have to come to Italy and you sit back and GIVE THEM THE BALL.

My god. Clueless. All you had to do was press for the first 30 minutes, score one goal and they're broken. Easiest tactic to decide on in history. A no-brainer. And he decides to try what? Counter attack? Our players looked drunk, like they were being tied down or something.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
With the way our defence is underperforming and three strikers putting in pretty good shifts, theres no excuse for benching a striker for a defender.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I can't stand watching Chiellni playing as our playmaker. Passing between him, Bonucci and Barzagli should be reduced to a minimum. Move the ball forward ffs. Let the more talented players, with better technique take the reigns and lead our play.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
I dont care what formation he plays in Serie A as the quality and tactics doesnt reflect to that of Europe.But in Europe where width is so important and when we dont have the proper personnel on the wings to get the best out of 3-5-2 ,you got to change things,you simply got to.There's no other way otherwise say goodbye to the CL already.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 159)