Antonio Conte (159 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
asa wasn't an LWB either, stop posting stupid argument, asa and isla may never be the ideal wingers, but that's what we have, however that doesn't mean they will be just totally sucks as wingers because of : a. not every wingers in the world are nanis robbens di marias, asa and isla have enough skills for the wingers position; b. because all this time, we only seen them playing a role that is TOO DEMANDING for them, as I've said no one will be adequate as sole wide player on a team in today football, they are too burdened with defending and attacking with just little help from our CMs+CBs, having another man on their side to help them will ease the burden and help them more whether in attack or defense;

so we don't need a complete overhaul of the squad like some said, to play with multiple wide players, remember the first 11/12 season? we played with vucinic and pepe/estigarribia as wingers/wide ss hardly world beater, no one in their right mind can straightly say that asa+isla is of any worse than that.
I now see the light. I agree with you.
Asa wasnt a LWB but managed to play well in that position ...therefore it is perfectly natural to conclude that Asa can play as goalkeeper, a winger, striker, a regista, a coach or a referee and will always do well!

We dont need to buy new players if we change to formations with very different player roles, we can always make all our players play out of position and they will always do well because Asa wasn't a WB but plays there well now!

You don't have Wingers in the squad? don't buy some!.. make some! You dont have a left back? thats easy! make a central defender into one! You dont have a right winger? thats easy make a wing back into one!

They dont have to be world beaters at their positions... the team doesnt even have to win! Whats important is that to have multiple wide players. They dont have to be any good or suited to that role at all.. they just have to be wide! Because if Asa can make a change from CM to WB then ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE.

You dont have brains? Thats easy! use your shoe instead you'll probably have better ideas.

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
I now see the light. I agree with you.
Asa wasnt a LWB but managed to play well in that position ...therefore it is perfectly natural to conclude that Asa can play as goalkeeper, a winger, striker, a regista, a coach or a referee and will always do well!

We dont need to buy new players if we change to formations with very different player roles, we can always make all our players play out of position and they will always do well because Asa wasn't a WB but plays there well now!

You don't have Wingers in the squad? don't buy some!.. make some! You dont have a left back? thats easy! make a central defender into one! You dont have a right winger? thats easy make a wing back into one!

They dont have to be world beaters at their positions... the team doesnt even have to win! Whats important is that to have multiple wide players. They dont have to be any good or suited to that role at all.. they just have to be wide! Because if Asa can make a change from CM to WB then ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE.

You dont have brains? Thats easy! use your shoe instead you'll probably have better ideas.
whatever suit your balls.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
First off Asa is not a winger, so stop insisting that we play him there.
Secondly with Pirlo in a 2 man midfield you are basically playing with one man. Pirlo isnt that fast and if he gets caught out you have to hope that gio and asa are tracking back. If we wont play a 4-3-3 we sure in hell wont play a 4-2-4
at the begginig of the 2012 season pirlo played in a 2 man midfield as he was fantastic. 4-2-4 is just another option. we can also play 4-3-3 but we won't have llorente and tevez together unless we play tevez on the wing.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
This is the moment of truth. The second half of this game will let us know whether Conte and his team are capable of winning the CL or not.

Big Bang

Mar 12, 2012
Needs to get fired now. Like, NOW! Bring back Ciro Ferrara or Ranieri. I've got so much Juve juice running through my blood right now and the sight of this 2-year-long one-trick-pony is causing me illogical rage. FIRE HIM.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 148)