Antonio Conte (48 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Socrates

Apr 2, 2012
:agree: Awesome midfield, yet the attack still remains shit.
Our attack isn't shit. It could be improved but it isn't shit. We have the 2nd most goals scored in Serie A. The way Conte has set this team up, it isn't dependent on 1 or 2 guys scoring...the entire team defends and attacks and in turn scores. The scoring is spread out amongst the whole team. I got a feeling even if we brought in a prolific scorer, his numbers would be down because of the system we use.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Of course our attack isn't shit. If it was, we wouldn't be getting these results.

It just so happens that "room for improvement" equals "shit" for quite a few people. Which also kinda means that every team in the whole world is shit, in one way or the other.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
i know that, still Trap is the closest manager we've had to Conte in terms of passion

Lippi was cool but was pretty Boss with his cigar, ancelotti was just a pig, ferrara well he tried but he didn't really speak like Conte does, zaccherini - lol and del neri - LOL! capello was really boring and lacked charisma

Jun 13, 2007
i know that, still Trap is the closest manager we've had to Conte in terms of passion

Lippi was cool but was pretty Boss with his cigar, ancelotti was just a pig, ferrara well he tried but he didn't really speak like Conte does, zaccherini - lol and del neri - LOL! capello was really boring and lacked charisma

Yeah, agree with those descriptions, we've had some pretty lame coaches for a while. Fucking loved Lippi with his Cigar, looked very cool. I wasn't a fan yet when Trap was coach, so I can't really say. I'll take you word for it.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Yeah, agree with those descriptions, we've had some pretty lame coaches for a while. $#@!ing loved Lippi with his Cigar, looked very cool. I wasn't a fan yet when Trap was coach, so I can't really say. I'll take you word for it.

Neither was Badass ;)

You know I'm right, don't ya?

Don't lie now Bady.

No seriously..........

Don't lie.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
No ifs or buts about it. Conte isn't leaving, at least not for a long time. The guy clearly has a burning passion for this team.
Too many variables here bro. We don't know how his relationship with the club is to be honest. Remember how unexpectedly Mourinho left Chelsea? Agreed that Conte has a deeper bond but the fact of the matter is, that there are a lot of egos behind the scene, and some maybe from a financial standpoint, others from a competitive one. For three seasons now he has got a Bendtner, Anelka type of striker every time he has asked for one, without any sort of guarantees whatsoever. Why will he want to out his winning record at risk at a team beyond a point if the board doesn't comply with his wishes? There's also the matter of how much slander he's facing in his own country for no fault of his. There's enough evidence t suggest he's thinking about it and even if he's not, this is going to trigger in his head at some point.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Our attack isn't shit. It could be improved but it isn't shit. We have the 2nd most goals scored in Serie A. The way Conte has set this team up, it isn't dependent on 1 or 2 guys scoring...the entire team defends and attacks and in turn scores. The scoring is spread out amongst the whole team. I got a feeling even if we brought in a prolific scorer, his numbers would be down because of the system we use.
Alright, alright, I exaggerated :D It is by no means shit, but disappointing by Juventus standards. I will say it is average, and there is a lot of room for improvement. The 2'nd most goals scored in Serie A is in no small measure to the contribution by the midfield ;)

May 22, 2007
that there are a lot of egos behind the scene, and some maybe from a financial standpoint, others from a competitive one. For three seasons now he has got a Bendtner, Anelka type of striker every time he has asked for one, without any sort of guarantees whatsoever.
If it came down to Marotta vs Conte, I think we know which one would leave.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)