Antonio Conte (31 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
asamoah at 24 is young enough to be part of juve's long term plan for the midfield.

marchisio 27
vidal 25
asamoah 24
pogba 20

we are talking at least 5-6 more years of a high quality midfield.
:agree: Awesome midfield, yet the attack still remains shit.

As for Llorente, he is indeed an opportunity, but could turn out to be a disappointment. Nothing as of yet to suggest he is an amazing transfer, nor a dud for that matter. He hasn't played a single game for us, so we can't really gauge how good of a transfer that was. I remember how so many were excited about Amauri coming here, and we all know how that turned out.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009

As for Llorente, he is indeed an opportunity, but could turn out to be a disappointment. Nothing as of yet to suggest he is an amazing transfer, nor a dud for that matter. He hasn't played a single game for us, so we can't really gauge how good of a transfer that was. I remember how so many were excited about Amauri coming here, and we all know how that turned out.
Why do you this?

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

You'd still stick your head in an oven, even if we won the CL

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Do what? Repeat myself by highlighting the truth? I am extremely grateful for the squad we have, and incredibly satisfied with the progress we have made thus far, but that doesn't mask obvious weaknesses. We must not ignore them.
Not repeating our weaknesses every chance we'll get is ignoring them? My 5 year old cousin knows that our attack is our weakness.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
You'd still stick your head in an oven, even if we won the CL
No Bro. I wouldn't. I would be incredibly happy and shed tears of joy. Winning the CL would be immense. You don't understand how I have suffered watching us lose multiple finals over the years. Hence, why I want us to strengthen the squad even further, so that we may continue to be relevant in the one competition that matters above all else.

As for my Llorente comment, I sincerely hope he does well here, but I choose to remain cautiously optimistic, as opposed to hailing him as the answer to our problems. We took that path with Amauri, and look how things panned out.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
No Bro. I wouldn't. I would be incredibly happy and shed tears of joy. Winning the CL would be immense. You don't understand how I have suffered watching us lose multiple finals over the years. Hence, why I want us to strengthen the squad even further, so that we may continue to be relevant in the one competition that matters above all else.

As for my Llorente comment, I sincerely hope he does well here, but I choose to remain cautiously optimistic, as opposed to hailing him as the answer to our problems. We took that path with Amauri, and look how things panned out.
But...

WHO. THE. FUCK. IS. SAYING. HE. IS. THE. ANSWER. TO. OUR. PROBLEMS.

?

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Not repeating our weaknesses every chance we'll get is ignoring them? My 5 year old cousin knows that our attack is our weakness.
I couldn't resist tbh. Lion was praising the midfield, and rightly so, so I chose to play the role of Devil's Advocate by highlighting the glaring weakness that is our attack.

Allow me to ask you this. Why is it ok to keep constantly praising our defense and midfield, but once the attack is brought up, the impatience kicks in?

Just a thought ;)

- - - Updated - - -

But...

WHO. THE. FUCK. IS. SAYING. HE. IS. THE. ANSWER. TO. OUR. PROBLEMS.

?
Refer to the Llorente thread. The words answer to our problems weren't used per se, but some of the comments seem to suggest that some members have some incredibly high expectations indeed.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I couldn't resist tbh. Lion was praising the midfield, and rightly so, so I chose to play the role of Devil's Advocate by highlighting the glaring weakness that is our attack.

Allow me to ask you this. Why is it ok to keep constantly praising our defense and midfield, but once the attack is brought up, the impatience kicks in?

Just a thought ;)
Because we're not a pessimistic bunch like you? Because we do have better things to do? Because we actually highlight several times that our attack is our weakness during matches?

- - - Updated - - -

Refer to the Llorente thread. The words answer to our problems weren't used per se, but some of the comments seem to suggest that some members have some incredibly high expectations indeed.
No, it's what you want to believe so you could post the same rubbish over and over again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)