Antonio Conte (383 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Oh, how cute conte is doing a Del Piero !

i remember mid and early 2000 how each time the contract extention came up, del piero suddenly "liked england and manchester" and "wanted to play there someday"

and when the new contract was signed, suddenly those rumors perished.

So in all likelyhood, Conte is getting some ground for a serious payrise on his extention. Relax you scary pussy's :D

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Conte is probably sending signals to Agnelli and Marotta to ensure they get him his targets in the summer.

- - - Updated - - -

We've had John, Andrea and Marotta all say Conte will stay and for along time however Conte is probably saying well if I'm that important I want this this and this. He'll use the interest to his advantage but Conte will still be here for a while yet.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Conte is probably sending signals to Agnelli and Marotta to ensure they get him his targets in the summer.

- - - Updated - - -

We've had John, Andrea and Marotta all say Conte will stay and for along time however Conte is probably saying well if I'm that important I want this this and this. He'll use the interest to his advantage but Conte will still be here for a while yet.
He will also use the Internet for his advantage.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Laudrup is cool but I can't really imagine a non-Italian coaching us, with exception of Didier.

It'll be Prandelli when his contract is over I guess

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
I think we have a window of possibly 2-3 seasons where (provided we keep making good signings) we can potentially win the treble. I'd be disappointed if Conte were to leave before that. Moreover, I'm scared of who Marotta would want to replace him with.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 379)