Antonio Conte (159 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I am in no way saying I want Conte fired. I just want to make that clear. But last season he was more than a coach he was too perfect. This year we can see him in his reality without being drunk after first tasting victory after Calciopoli. And he is lackuster lacking passion that he had last year frankly it's frustrating, very frustrating. And the result don't even cut it anymore, two more months like January and I will not be the only one to point at his flaws. I was extatic when I saw him angry and screaming after the game just like he was last year. Hope this will wake him up.
Delneri screamed a lot on the sidelines too.

Kidtaf

May 20, 2009
i wonder how many of the italians abroad who supports juve (even members in here) are from the south of italy aka. scumland
A lot of Juve supporters hail from southern Italy. Have you ever been south? From Bologna up is considered northern Italy but almost everywhere despises Napoli ( including the south ). They live up to their rep and embarrass the country.

Cosenza!? Which town Mark? or the city itself?

Big Bang

Mar 12, 2012
LOLOLOL Conte at it again. We need to hire someone whose soul job is to monitor the shit that comes out of Conte's mouth. Unreal .. I don't care how good you are, or what you've done for the club, the pedigree of Juventus is not something you can fuck with.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
The most difficult moment of the season so far, a lot of bad stuff piling up:

1) 9-10 of our players are away / injured / aren't 100% fit
2) Refs are taking point from us
3) All of the goal conceded in January came in second half which means we lack concentration and determination to close the match.
4) All of the goal conceded in January came from our left side, mainly because of Peluso and De Ceglie errors.

Conte cannot influence those first two factors, but he simply must fix the other two. Asamoah wont be back for Celtic match if Ghana goes to Finals, so we need a reliable player there. Peluso, De Ceglie, Padoin and Isla didn't prove themselves. Dunno, maybe the solution is to play Marchisio as LWB (with Vidal, Pirlo, Pogba in midfield).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 159)