Antonio Conte (99 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
This team is in crisis. One demolition of Udinese doesn't change that. We need something to break this bad streak. Maybe Lopez could propel us to some victories instead of draws.
oh shut up drama queen. +5 points at the top and we're in crisis :lol: oh fucking hell :lol: are there words to describe the teams fighting relegation?

where the hell were you post 2006 till 2012? how was that for a crisis?

Anyways we played with great energy both against udinese and lazio, we were unfortunate not to extend our lead tonight, we by no means played poorly and for fuck sake we are not in crisis. The was we are playing with positive energy despite major absences is a sign of true champions, so stop with this knee jerking shit because you don't even know the meaning of crisis, and if you did Juventus are completely polarised to that statement

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
MAYBE I am a small drama queen. But I believe Juve should fix problems not be in denial. This last few games were on average poor.
What a bloody dramaqueen you are !

we had 2 bad games, based upon players not playing with the correct mindset. and missing key players

then they adapted, found their fighing mentality and beat the shit out of udinese, and now went against nearly full strenght lazio with a b team and was very unlucky not to win by 2 goals or more

you are the one living in denial

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
I too dont think that we are in a crisis per se, this is just a normal thing to happen when you have 2-3 key players injured and another 2-3 recovering from them. Of course the team would feel the effects of this. It will all pass once our midfield fully recovers and Asamoah returns.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
I too dont think that we are in a crisis per se, this is just a normal thing to happen when you have 2-3 key players injured and another 2-3 recovering from them. Of course the team would feel the effects of this. It will all pass once our midfield fully recovers and Asamoah returns.
I agree that we are not in crisis, but we have been extremely complacent in some of these games in 2013. That is the issue that wont be solved by just waiting for key players to return. When we're up 1-0 we have to be able to make best of those many chances we make. There are at least 4-5 more games to play in which we wont be at full strength.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
you have read posts in a forum that has the likes of maher, akhmedios, badass, linebreak, tpain, cronios...etc. and you find one poor guy's slight exxageration of facts to be not sensible?

i would say you are the one with no sense
tpain :lol: :lol: those rhymes before a game :lol:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
nejˈmaɾ ˈjɾ;4015250 said:
Exactly!! Sack the board!! Sack everyone!! We're in crisis!! ..........aaaaaargh. Panic.
Good old fashioned knee jerking.

I still think we put in a very good performance esp in the second half. Too bad we couldn't finish these punks off. Reminded me of the Genoa away game last season.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
What I don't get here is, if your Conte, and you ask your SD to improve our attack this winter...do you not try and block Anelka? Do you step in, as Conte, and say whoa buddy...Anelka is certainly not a step forward now, however Llorente in 6 month's time is.

Why not tell Marotta "no thank you, I will pass"?

- - - Updated - - -

Or is it something more along the lines of Agnelli telling them this is "all" we get to spend so happy hunting?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 99)