Antonio Conte (153 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Are you trying to us that we don't have 9 M€ on Lisandro?
If we were to get Lisandro with a €2M for the loan and another €9/10M as an obligation to buy in Summer, it could be that the club thought they'd be limiting themselves of not getting another, probably younger, striker in the Summer. This obviously doesn't justify us getting Anelka (if we do, obviously), and it saddens me considering I'm a very big fan of Lisandro, but I understand why the club wouldn't be willing to make such an investment on him.

Which brings us back to my previous point, the coach takes what he can get.
And Marotta doesn't, yeah.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
If we were to get Lisandro with a €2M for the loan and another €9/10M as an obligation to buy in Summer, it could be that the club thought they'd be limiting themselves of not getting another, probably younger, striker in the Summer. This obviously doesn't justify us getting Anelka (if we do, obviously), and it saddens me considering I'm a very big fan of Lisandro, but I understand why the club wouldn't be willing to make such an investment on him.

And Marotta doesn't, yeah.
This makes the management a bunch of cowards actually, never willing to spend a penny on something that might turn out good. They take the cheap option only to protect their capital even if it means Bendtner or Anelka. Cowardly is the only acceptable excuse.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
and it saddens me considering I'm a very big fan of Lisandro
Besdies DP & Totti (yes..), Quag and Lisandro are my 2 favourite fowards in the game right now :cry:

but I understand why the club wouldn't be willing to make such an investment on him.
I don't. Because Anelka isn't going to get us any further in the CL to get more money to buy a young good foward (i.e. €20m+).

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
This makes the management a bunch of cowards actually, never willing to spend a penny on something that might turn out good. They take the cheap option only to protect their capital even if it means Bendtner or Anelka. Cowardly is the only acceptable excuse.
The board has limited what marotta can do. money he spends now is going off the summer mercato budged.

So when Klin says, is a very good point.

What you decribe, has basically been inter's and milan's transfer strategy, and see how that turned out.

Might turn out good ? why is this mighty lissandrolopez a benchwarmer at FUCKING LYON?

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
The board has limited what marotta can do. money he spends now is going off the summer mercato budged.

So when Klin says, is a very good point.

What you decribe, has basically been inter's and milan's transfer strategy, and see how that turned out.

Might turn out good ? why is this mighty lissandrolopez a benchwarmer at FUCKING LYON?
He's not :sergio:

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Well, we can't say it hasn't worked well for us so far under this management, with them being cowards or not. And again, no one is justifying Anelka's possible transfer here.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Well, we can't say it hasn't worked well for us so far under this management, with them being cowards or not. And again, no one is justifying Anelka's possible transfer here.
Really? No one? I read at least ten members justifying it as not bad where in reality it is beyond terrible.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
:tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 148)