Antonio Conte (377 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
That's why you want him back, so you can laugh? :confused:
no I want him back for the same reasons as all others here
but it give me something extra how he goes nuts sometimes ;) which I like cos it shows how much he cares about juve :tup:
I found that funny at times.

- - - Updated - - -

you are saying that video of Krasic and Conte isn't funny :shifty:

Buy on AliExpress.com

deggen10

Jul 27, 2011
Plz tell me more about how we dont create as much chances as other "elite" (lol) teams. I'd love to read it.
Do you watch much of Barca, Madrid, Bayern play week in week out? They don't spend a game sending in rubbish crosses to Gio and then saying he should've scored because the GK saved it... or claim the opposing GK is playing the 'game of his life' every week lol.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Do you watch much of Barca, Madrid, Bayern play week in week out? They don't spend a game sending in rubbish crosses to Gio and then saying he should've scored because the GK saved it... or claim the opposing GK is playing the 'game of his life' every week lol.
this :agree:
cl have showed how midtable we are still are in europe. we couldn't freaking beat nsj :facepalm:
and giovinco, matri, quag, vuci and bendtner and even many more all need to be far away from our starting line up to become a wc side.

but that is a problem of italy
wc players don't want to come here anymore :boh: that is why marotta says we are looking to create our own wc players
look at chiello, marchisio and vidal and maybe a little less licht and bonucci.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 373)