Antonio Conte (173 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
while it would be great to have him back now this is AWESOME news!!! so happy right now that we will have the great Conte back on the sideline where he belongs before the end of this year! We are fine without him in Italy, we feel confortable in Serie A and will do fine until he gets back, but what worries me is the CL, we need him there. I hope we could sqeeze by and get out of the group stages so we have him for the later rounds. Fingers crossed, we have a tricky group!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
This verdict has me more confused. I was expecting either no reduction or charges dismissed. Has Conte accepted this outcome?

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
Don't think we could advance without him in the CL.

Glad for him tough, 4 month is better than 10 months no matter how you look at it.
we have 4 games lest, 2 of which have to be wins. The other 2 are one away in Ukraine and the other at home vs Chelsea. IF we win both our gimmies and manage to win at home vs Chelsea I see us gettihg through... even if we lose in Urkaine.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
What a fucking joke. In my opinion, not a leg to stand on, yet they still come with this bullshit to allow the FIGC to save face. Fuck you TNAS, goddam bunch of muppets.

Forza Antonio, can't wait to see him back on the sideline.

hudick

Sep 18, 2006
The next stop is TAR, IF he decides to appeal further. The problem is that it will probably take few months and his ban will be long expired by then.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
I am very dissappointed in that best laywer girl of italy :disagree:
if she was so damn good, then why couldn't she get him free with money to juve :andy2:

:p conte coming back :nico: :nico: :nico:

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
we have 4 games lest, 2 of which have to be wins. The other 2 are one away in Ukraine and the other at home vs Chelsea. IF we win both our gimmies and manage to win at home vs Chelsea I see us gettihg through... even if we lose in Urkaine.
if we win the next three games we are through :sergio:
some people can't count

- - - Updated - - -

Even the best are powerless sometimes. She got a 6 month reduction to be fair.
saw the :p? :D
ofcourse I am happy she got it back to 4 months

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
They were never going to acquit him, that way they would admit that the justice system is a complete joke.

4months is still a lot better than 10.

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
*JUVENTUS vs figc 3-O

Bonucci Pepe Conte ♥
how can you count 4 months + the time already served count as a win? it could have been worse, i agree but still: if you aren´t guilty you should be aquitted of all charges... not banned for 4+ months

sidd

Sep 1, 2005
I feel we`ll probably take the appeal further and get his name fully cleared but that`ll only clear all the processes once the ban runs out. Even if this is Italy there`s no way this case will stand in a proper legal court

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
I would think that they'll definitely appeal again. This is horseshit, the man doesn't deserve this mark against his reputation when he hasn't done anything wrong. It's about the principle of the matter, it doesn't matter if the ban will have expired before the appeals process.

Also, Juve should appeal just to put extra pressure on the FIGC, corrupt organization that it is, badly needs some serious restructuring.

JuveBerber

Oct 3, 2012
I would think that they'll definitely appeal again. This is horseshit, the man doesn't deserve this mark against his reputation when he hasn't done anything wrong. It's about the principle of the matter, it doesn't matter if the ban will have expired before the appeals process.

Also, Juve should appeal just to put extra pressure on the FIGC, corrupt organization that it is, badly needs some serious restructuring.
This.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
As long as the corrupt ones are in power, juve will have a hard time preventing their traps.

Stupid system.

But yeh, extra pressure will teach them that anytime they do somthing against us, they will have a legal battle ahead.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
It will be tough without him until December, so many important and difficult matches coming up: Napoli, Inter, Lazio, Chelsea, Milan, Shaktar :sergio:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 157)