Antonio Conte (27 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Enjoy that Milan have lost Silva and Ibra. Enjoy when inter go on 6 game losing streaks.

Okay, maybe we'll be wrong and they'll do better than expected, but if you can't revel in their misery now, will there ever be a chance to?
Seeing them getting weaker is a pleasure of mine, but I really doubt they're in much of a misery as you claim.

frick

Apr 4, 2010
Fuck FIGC.
If it's not for Conte inventing last season's solid Juve defense and helping Pirlo regain his form, Italy won't go past anywhere near the Euro final.

Has Conte release any new statement?

Boksic

May 11, 2005
On the shirt = you support it. This isn't even like New Holland as a sponsor for Juventus -- the former doesn't preside over the latter. However, when it comes to the Azzurri, the FIGC is the ruling body.

Therefore, if you support the Azzurri, you support FIGC.

PERIOD, and grow up.
Why do some Americans write the word "period" after a full stop, are they not the same thing? Question mark

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
It's used to emphasize or imply a point. No arguments, no discussions; that's the way I see it, and that's that kinda thing.

e.g. Pazzini is a fucking cock sucker, period! What I'm trying to say is that Pazzini sucks and that's how I see it. It's a definitive statement not open for debate or discussion, at least from my perspective. Understood? :D

Sep 30, 2006
Sorry but there is too much to follow..I need to know now, as far as i understood, conte will make an appeal on 20th of august..will we know the final decision on the same day or when? also what's the chance of getting a reduced penalty؟

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)