Antonio Conte (318 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
So we're royally fucked after all, aren't we? Can the ban be decreased after Conte's appeal? Is that what we're only hoping for now?

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Meh, last season it was the same thing. "inter will turn around their season", "Milan will definitely win the title cus they have Zlatan."

Why not enjoy it? It's not like our opinions affect anything.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Enjoy what, Matt? Their mediocrity? I don't believe they're as bad as you people are making them out to be, plus we lost our main weapon and have yet to see how the team will respond to that.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Enjoy that Milan have lost Silva and Ibra. Enjoy when inter go on 6 game losing streaks.

Okay, maybe we'll be wrong and they'll do better than expected, but if you can't revel in their misery now, will there ever be a chance to?

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
On the shirt = you support it. This isn't even like New Holland as a sponsor for Juventus -- the former doesn't preside over the latter. However, when it comes to the Azzurri, the FIGC is the ruling body.

Therefore, if you support the Azzurri, you support FIGC.

PERIOD, and grow up.
I will never grow up! But I blame society and it's Peter Pan Syndrome :D

Enjoy that Milan have lost Silva and Ibra. Enjoy when inter go on 6 game losing streaks.

Okay, maybe we'll be wrong and they'll do better than expected, but if you can't revel in their misery now, will there ever be a chance to?
I'm afraid what Milan will do on the transfer market, but for now - I'll stay cocky cause I'm still in denial :sad:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 312)