Antonio Conte (162 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Oh phew, thank god, I dodged one there. My Azzurri jersey is from Euro 2000, luckily there's no FIGC branding on it.

:D

Seriously though, so your theory is that if the branding is on the shirt, that means the person supports everything the organization does?

What about all the Lega Calcio patches on my Juve jerseys? I mean, the league ultimately answers to the FIGC, right? When it comes to the Lega Calcio, punishment is clearly meted out by the FIGC. So does that mean I support the FIGC when I wear my Juve jersey?

Oh my god, I also just remembered that TIM is incorporated into those Lega logos... and they were involved in gathering the wiretaps for Calciopoli...

I guess I'm going to have to throw out half my closet.

:shocked:

:sergio:
That's why I'm getting the CL logo on mine :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
On the shirt = you support it. This isn't even like New Holland as a sponsor for Juventus -- the former doesn't preside over the latter. However, when it comes to the Azzurri, the FIGC is the ruling body.

Therefore, if you support the Azzurri, you support FIGC.

PERIOD, and grow up.
This is the biggest load of shit I've ever read. It's like hating on a whole race of people for a just a small minority of them's wrong doing... Racist! :D

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Did the proven match fixers (Masiello?) only get 2 years? Because that would obviously be less than what Moggi got, and he was "just" talking to referee designators.
They're out to get Juve. I know some people here will try to say they're not but they obviously 100% are.

btw, just ordered my new jersey. :weee:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Analytical people shouldn't vote on emotion, but some still do.

That's how far the rot has gone.

But if I were to say to you -- if you support the Azzurri, you support FIGC -- what would you say? To me, this would be akin to Keynesians voting for the Democratic Party, then saying they aren't Democrats when Obama's goons refuse to prosecute Corzine. I mean it's the same fucking thing, Greg.
Ah, no. That's like saying if you like Italy, you like the mafia.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I was born in the United States, and I support the following three national teams. Any who have a problem with it can all promptly get the fuck over it.

soccer.com

home

del piero

$114

only two stars.

didn't get it from Juvestore because I didn't think the one star was worth nearly 30 bucks extra I would've paid. Also medium.
Medium? How tall are you? I buy medium jerseys, but they are kinda long on me because I'm short. But I'm still an inch taller than Giovinco :weee:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 159)