Antonio Conte (162 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
People don't vote on logic, Andy, they vote on emotion. Which sucks. But that's how we're wired.
Analytical people shouldn't vote on emotion, but some still do.

That's how far the rot has gone.

But if I were to say to you -- if you support the Azzurri, you support FIGC -- what would you say? To me, this would be akin to Keynesians voting for the Democratic Party, then saying they aren't Democrats when Obama's goons refuse to prosecute Corzine. I mean it's the same fucking thing, Greg.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
Analytical people shouldn't vote on emotion, but some still do.

That's how far the rot has gone.

But if I were to say to you -- if you support the Azzurri, you support FIGC -- what would you say? To me, this would be akin to Keynesians voting for the Democratic Party, then saying they aren't Democrats when Obama's goons refuse to prosecute Corzine. I mean it's the same fucking thing, Greg.
Explain to me how Obama represents the Democratic party as a whole?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
The political comparison with the national team.

People don't support FIGC because it's on the shirt.
On the shirt = you support it. This isn't even like New Holland as a sponsor for Juventus -- the former doesn't preside over the latter. However, when it comes to the Azzurri, the FIGC is the ruling body.

Therefore, if you support the Azzurri, you support FIGC.

PERIOD, and grow up.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
no they support italian nt cos it has juve players.

for me the charm of national teams playing euro's and world cup is to support your country and in club football you can pick the team you like.
That's another discussion and not what what you said at first.

Sorry, Hoori, but I have to dislike you cause your leader is a twat...

May 4, 2004
FORZA AZZURRI!!! FUCK FIGC!..
FORZA AZZURRI!!! FUCK FIGC!.. And fuck you if you say I support FIGC just because I support the Italian nationalteam..

If people think you support FIGC because you cheer on the NT than you could say you support FIGC because the team you support is playing in Serie A! Serie A = FIGC......

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
On the shirt = you support it. This isn't even like New Holland as a sponsor for Juventus -- the former doesn't preside over the latter. However, when it comes to the Azzurri, the FIGC is the ruling body.

PERIOD, and grow up.
Oh phew, thank god, I dodged one there. My Azzurri jersey is from Euro 2000, luckily there's no FIGC branding on it.

:D

Seriously though, so your theory is that if the branding is on the shirt, that means the person supports everything the organization does?

What about all the Lega Calcio patches on my Juve jerseys? I mean, the league ultimately answers to the FIGC, right? When it comes to the Lega Calcio, punishment is clearly meted out by the FIGC. So does that mean I support the FIGC when I wear my Juve jersey?

Oh my god, I also just remembered that TIM is incorporated into those Lega logos... and they were involved in gathering the wiretaps for Calciopoli...

I guess I'm going to have to throw out half my closet.

:shocked:

:sergio:

RAVANELLI

it was all a dream
Jun 4, 2011

PERIOD, and grow up.

hahahaha, I hope you're joking.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Is there any Albinoleffe or Novara players and officials punished? I still can't get it with the Conte ban.. All things looks illogical..
1. They ban Conte because 1 player testimony - Carobbio - the player who has black background record with drug, involved in match fixing and under pressure.. While they don't believe other 23 players and yet not punished all of them if there is such meeting based on the testimony
2. The match being scrutinized is Albinoleffe - Novara, right? Conte is accused of know the match is fixed and not reporting that.. How is those match correlated in Conte and why do Conte need to know it, and is there any part of Albinoleffe and Novara [their coaches] is punished?

Anyone here knows how the conviction based on from Friday trial? Really so curious and this is so BAD News for me today and for Us

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 162)