Antonio Conte (359 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
So.

If what the papers are saying is true with Bonucci & Pepe...then that is a blessing in disguise.

That means...we don't need to spend ANY money on a new CB, or cover for Pepe. Our depth and team don't take the hit with having them missed. That means, "hopefully" :)D) that we can get that top player we have been hoping for. In all honesty, I think we would be further down the line in that regard had this scandal not have been created out of thin air.

So we can check that off the list. Now, onto the coach issue. If its true that Conte is only banned from the touch line then that isnt so bad as having to replace 2 players AND a coach. He can still train the team, interviews, etc and give orders to whomever is on the sideline.

As annoying as this scandal was, I hope the papers are right about half of it. Conte can hopefully apeal and shorten the ban

Fuck you FIGC...Italy is ours, not yours anymore.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
The only problem is that he is the number one enemy of the FIGC and now that he gave his opinion about the whole thing they will do their best to do totally against his will/words.
We're the number one enemy of the FIGC. Moggi is simply guilty by association.

Glad to hear Bonucci and Pepe will probably get out of this with nothing. You see now Hustini? First he gets a Dzeko ava, we don't get him. Kun ava, we don't get him either. Jojo ava, doesn't look like we're gonna get him. Conte ava, his ban gets increased to ten months. Not a jinx my ass.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
We're the number one enemy of the FIGC. Moggi is simply guilty by association.

Glad to hear Bonucci and Pepe will probably get out of this with nothing. You see now Hustini? First he gets a Dzeko ava, we don't get him. Kun ava, we don't get him either. Jojo ava, doesn't look like we're gonna get him. Conte ava, his ban gets increased to ten months. Not a jinx my ass.

Yatzy! Someone needs to have an avatar bet with him , and win it(my record is perfect) and make him use a Melo av.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Someone needs bitch slapped....

---------- Post added 07.08.2012 at 22:20 ----------

Yatzy! Someone needs to have an avatar bet with him , and win it(my record is perfect) and make him use a Melo av.
Why Melo?

I'm only doing this for JCK.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
so CdS were right yesterday.

This is so fucked up that papers get scoops from judges and lawyers.

Very happy for BonBon and Pepe and I hope Conte gets cleared after the next round.

If the rumors are true, Conte would hire this woman lawyer who could of had Bin Laden absolved. :D
Was Bin Laden betting on Serie B matches too? Pakistan must be a boring place

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 355)