Antonio Conte (360 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Flamez

Feb 7, 2011
after trying to get a plea bargain, I don't think these lawyers have anything prepared to get him clean out of this, to be honest. I'm expecting a one year ban at least if that's the case. And probably it's the kind of ban he won't be able to train the team. Shiet.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
after trying to get a plea bargain, I don't think these lawyers have anything prepared to get him clean out of this, to be honest. I'm expecting a one year ban at least if that's the case. And probably it's the kind of ban he won't be able to train the team. Shiet.
lol, then if they know they dont have whats needed, why to go to a trial just to be destroyed?.

They must have somethingin mind,,, i dont think they are that inept.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
No bargain. Conte's lawyers going to trial with this.
:touched: :tup:

Should have told these fucking cunts to stick their plea bargain up their arses from the beginning.

IMO, Conte is innocent, and if it means he misses a year of football or whatever, because he is taking these animals on and fighting for his name and his dignity, so be it. Its just football at the end of the day. Justice is way more important.

Forza Conte!! Fucking rape these pigs and expose them for the inept, corrupt and disgraceful fucks that they are.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
I wasn't really worried before, as the kind of ban he would have received didn't seem all that bad, but these new developments are quite something. Like Jay said.. high stakes.

Forza Conte. :xfinger:

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
:touched: :tup:

Should have told these $#@!ing $#@!s to stick their plea bargain up their arses from the beginning.

IMO, Conte is innocent, and if it means he misses a year of football or whatever, because he is taking these animals on and fighting for his name and his dignity, so be it. Its just football at the end of the day. Justice is way more important.

Forza Conte!! $#@!ing $#@! these pigs and expose them for the inept, corrupt and disgraceful $#@!s that they are.
Totally and wholeheartedly agree mate...+rep

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Well in that case he might as well go balls out, if the other punishment is a full year. Are there any rules as to how high his punishment could be? Is a year the maximum for 'not reporting' fraud if found guilty?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I do not see this going well. The judges alredy know what they want, hence why the plea bargain was rejected. I see no reason why they would accept one new bargain only 2 months longer.

I have a gut feeling they were hoping to lure the Juve boys into a trial so they can get the maximum duration of the ban to Conte.

Strap in boys...This might be one very long season for us. This could be the 2nd most dissappointing season for us. Right after the 2006 season.

We have been through this now, our skin is thick. Lets just pray these lawyers have a trick or two up their sleves. Prepare for the worst. A storm is coming...

[/Quote-B81]

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
So wait, how long will this trial go for? Is he banned until such time that the trial is over?

Fuck Palazzi is a filthy piece of shit. Is it true that this guy is a Neapolitan Inter supporter? How scummy can one get if that is the case.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 356)