Antonio Conte (157 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Juventino[RUS];3785952 said:
14.35 LA RICHIESTA DELLA JUVE
Viene chiesto dalla Juventus invio dell'istanza di ricusazione della commissione presso la commissione di Garanzia della Federcalcio, per violazione del dovere di terzietà.

+++14.31 JUVE RICUSA I GIUDICI+++
Colpo di scena, gli avvocati della Juventus, Briamonte e Chiappero, chiedono la ricusazione della commissione Disciplinare. Motivo: "Respingendo il patteggiamento, avete già deciso e non potete giudicare quanto già avete giudicato. La Corte Costituzionale nel 1992 ha detto che non può giudicare un giudice che abbia rigettato la richiesta di pena concordata".

translate pls
there are legal terms and i am not an expert , but from what i can understand it seems the judges who didn't accept the plea won't be the judges to judge the next one or something like that . There is some kind of law that says that if a judge hasn't accepted the the plea bargain he can't judge the same person anymore i think

Still an expert needs to explain this

Buy on AliExpress.com

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
there are legal terms and i am not an expert , but from what i can understand it seems the judges who didn't accept the plea won't be the judges to judge the next one or something like that . There is some kind of law that says that if a judge hasn't accepted the the plea bargain he can't judge the same person anymore i think

Still an expert needs to explain this
Well there you go, that would be awesome fuck that judge off.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
no but seriously, Carobbio got only 4 months? Started at what? 5 years and now 4 fucking months for "collaborating"? That cheating fuck?

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
no but seriously, Carobbio got only 4 months? Started at what? 5 years and now 4 $#@!ing months for "collaborating"? That cheating $#@!?
Preziosi got a six month STADIUM ban for actually fixing games.

These double standards dont even surprise me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 153)