Antonio Conte (361 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
My guess is that they'll believe the guy who fixed matches and changed version 5 times instead of an innocent coach backed by 12 people saying he was not involved.

---------- Post added 25.07.2012 at 12:31 ----------

and possibly Bonucci too if the anti-Juve campaign is still on.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
If this case is as ridiculous as it sounds and Conte is suspended we will win on appeal. There is no WAY in fucking hell that this sort of justice is allowed to exist in Europe.
still their job will be done. You'll have the whole media in Italy and abroad saying tomorrow...CONTE GUILTY!!! and have more shit on Juve's name.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
If this case is as ridiculous as it sounds and Conte is suspended we will win on appeal. There is no WAY in $#@!ing hell that this sort of justice is allowed to exist in Europe.
There can't be a fucking verdict without proof right?

I mean, having Carobbio as a witness is one thing, interpreting his words as the absolute truth and discard other statements is such fucking bullshit.

David01

Aug 20, 2006
I read in a Belgian sportsmagazine that Conte knew about a player being approached to sell a game, he put the player (no name) in the stands but Conte never reported it and that's against the law and could be punished
don't know how accurate this is, it is from a Belgian sportsmagazine, far from Italy

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
I read in a Belgian sportsmagazine that Conte knew about a player being approached to sell a game, he put the player (no name) in the stands but Conte never reported it and that's against the law and could be punished
don't know how accurate this is, it is from a Belgian sportsmagazine, far from Italy
link or don't you have a link
if Belgium media picked this up
I am very surprised dutch media (aka anti juve media) didn't pick this up already]

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
It will all come down to what happens to Siena, the worst that happens to them most likely it will be bad for Conte. He could be suspended from 3-4 years to 5-6 months, if he does get a suspension he can still coach the team but can't sit on the bench during games. The guy behind trying to bring down Conte has a personal issue with him and their girlfriends got into an argument over it,

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 357)