Antonio Conte (320 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
moving on.

anyone else think hair transplant is for insecure pussies? No offense to Conte.
I don't think so. In today's world just about every part of the body can be tweaked. Everyone wants to look good & society for the most part has accepted it. Why would hair transplantation be any different?

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Maybe. But being a public persona like that might be a little different from Joe Schmuck like me and you.
Maybe. But maybe he should embrace it and rock the bald head like countless more important celebrities than him have done.

Juventino[RUS];3690237 said:
lol why?

the bald it's one of the worst gifts from mother nature to mens

:inter:
You're just saying that because you're Russian.
I don't think so. In today's world just about every part of the body can be tweaked. Everyone wants to look good & society for the most part has accepted it. Why would hair transplantation be any different?
Good point. Just an opinion.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo not euro 2000 right :cry:
fuck that italian team
Just re-watched the full replay of that game yesterday on YouTube.

Best defensive performance I've ever seen. And that was a fantastic Dutch squad, David's was immense. Toldo was the hero with all of his penalty sves, but Canna and Nesta...wow!

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Conte's house searched by Italian police. Not good at all IMO. I hope he is finally cleared of this rubbish.

Criscito also had his room at Coverciano searched by police. Puts his Euro 2012 in doubt. Omar Milanetto and Stefano Mauri arrested.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Juventino[RUS];3690295 said:
:lol: fuckin italia, they are attacking football instead of attacking sicilian mafia clans
They can't attack Sicily mafia clans, too much corruption there but they're doing a decent job with napoli camorra scum and trying to get that cleaned up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 315)