Antonio Conte (367 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
It's been a great, great ride. Shame we couldn't win the coppa as well, but ...like I said, it's not important. We are the champions of Italy, scudetto-winners, and I'm enjoying every minute of it.

Thanks for a great season Antonio, and bring on next season!

Forza Juve :flag4: :flag2: :flag4: :flag2:

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Massive :sergio: to all that say this is just the Coppa! It's a tittle nonetheless and we lost it to Napoli! Fuck we didn't look like we even wanted to win! We only started to play in the last 25mins, before that we were absolute shit! My God! And what's with us fucking up in the Finals!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Shit pisses me off soooo much!

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Massive :sergio: to all that say this is just the Coppa! It's a tittle nonetheless and we lost it to Napoli! $#@! we didn't look like we even wanted to win! We only started to play in the last 25mins, before that we were absolute $#@!! My God! And what's with us $#@!ing up in the Finals!?!?!?!?!?!?!? $#@! pisses me off soooo much!
Before a season starts, are you like: "Hey, I hope we win the coppa this season!"

I bet you're not. It's a sh*tty tournament that noone cares about, and this will never change.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
In life you must make compromises, gifting way the cup for the league is one of them.
Conte has proven beyond doubt that he has his flaws and biases and those robbed us of the silver star and an undefeated season, no one could object. But at any case we can't do any better than him...

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Before a season starts, are you like: "Hey, I hope we win the coppa this season!"

I bet you're not. It's a sh*tty tournament that noone cares about, and this will never change.
So we're in the finals in a "shitty" tournament and it's all good if we get trashed 2-0 and play like absolute shit!? Not to mention we throw away an undefeated season...come on man!

Oct 23, 2011
Still has a lot to learn. I respect his choice for starting Storari. He shouldn't have started with Borriello and Esti though. Should have started with Pepe and Mirko instead. Unfortunately we haven't seen much of the DP-Vuci combination this season, that partnership seemed to work very well in pre-season. His choices and the players attitude cost us the game. I simply hope he learns from this and hopefully it wont happen next season.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Ah well, shit strategy shit line up.

No worries boss, maybe this will make us spend some serious money to prepare for CL, i just wish you started a disease free guy besides Ale.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 364)