Antonio Conte (179 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Libero would be annoyed. He likes to tell stories about the 90s, Milan under Capello unbeaten for over a season or something. Bet he wouldn't appreciate Conte doing that in his first season.
Who is that? Capello's Milan did achieve something similar but it was a different Serie-A format. I think there were less teams.

Lancelot

Oct 24, 2011
Seems like there's going to be another Calciopoly this summer. The league is waiting for Serie A to end to start new investigation.

Calcioscommesse scandal: 4 directors involved, 3 managers involved, 2 of which are currently active (1 is rumored to be Antonio Conte). Rumored Calcioscommesse clubs: Atalanta, Novara, Siena, AlbinoLeffe, Ascoli, Bari, Crotone, Grosseto, Livorno, Modena, Padova, Torino, Reggina, Varese, Verona, Cremonese, Frosinone, Rimini, Piacenza, Mantov.

In June the real mess will start when the Serie A deferimenti will be made. Genoa, Siena, Chievo, and Lecce rumored to be involved.

:D

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
Seems like there's going to be another Calciopoly this summer. The league is waiting for Serie A to end to start new investigation.

Calcioscommesse scandal: 4 directors involved, 3 managers involved, 2 of which are currently active (1 is rumored to be Antonio Conte). Rumored Calcioscommesse clubs: Atalanta, Novara, Siena, AlbinoLeffe, Ascoli, Bari, Crotone, Grosseto, Livorno, Modena, Padova, Torino, Reggina, Varese, Verona, Cremonese, Frosinone, Rimini, Piacenza, Mantov.

In June the real mess will start when the Serie A deferimenti will be made. Genoa, Siena, Chievo, and Lecce rumored to be involved.

:D
As long as it doesn't involve us, who cares

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
That thing really scares me. I would not resist another calciopoli. It will be just too much

Conte said that he does not have any problems to be interrogated but he never said he wasnt guilty.

Lets hope for the best

Chromemaster

Apr 28, 2012
That thing really scares me. I would not resist another calciopoli. It will be just too much

Conte said that he does not have any problems to be interrogated but he never said he wasnt guilty.

Lets hope for the best
I don't think Conte was involved in something ilegal.... it is funny that this whole shit started when Juve was as at top and there were chances for milan to hope.
Conte doesn't have to say that he isn't guilty considering the fact that he is open for any kind of interogation.... as long as he doesn't have nothing to hide.
I trully trust Conte and I'm sure that he has full suport from our club as well. And for those who have a problem with Juve, I would politely show 'em the middle finger.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Conte close to Juve extension​
Coach Antonio Conte will commit his future to Italian champions Juventus by putting pen to paper on a new deal before the start of June.

The tactician, who has won the Scudetto in his first season as Juve boss, is presently tied to the outfit until 2013 after his arrival from Siena last summer.

Juventus are keen to tie down the Coach to a new deal and they’ve already lined up a renewal until 2016, with an increased salary.

According to the Corriere dello Sport, the former midfielder will sign the paperwork at some stage after the Coppa Italia Final on May 20 against Napoli but before the end of the month.

Conte, still unbeaten as Juve boss, yesterday revealed that he always expected to become a Coach once his playing days came to an end.​
Give him a lifetime contract.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 165)