Antonio Conte (202 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
In a tactic where a player with good jumping ability was needed, and a player who can hold on to the ball, Borrielo was the perfect choice for Conte.
Nice try! Borriello is incapable of holding the ball, and strangely enough, jumping as well. The only thing he did today was dive, complain, receive the ball on occasion and make a few five or six meter back-passes. He even fucked those up some. Oh yeah, and not score.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
He is a boss. Thats all.

The only stain in his last games has been Borrielo.

Once he realizes borrigol is not god..we will win the scudetto. Mark my words.

Conte, dont make me think u are in a gay relationship with borrielo plz.

Borrielo wasnt expected to score tonight, im 100% sure of it, and that his role was simply to catch those long crosses, and then pass the ball.
sorry but this doesnt make sense. Vucinic is proved to be not a poacher not goal scorer... and then u say he added borrielo to 2not score but to hold the ball"?. Thas leave us with 2 goal-shy strikers. Not a good sign to me...sincerely.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
“It’s never easy to take to the field knowing that you have to win” - Quagliarella

Looks like Quag is yet to realize that he's not playing for Udinese. This is something winners and players who know nothing else but taking to the field in order to win would have said or felt.
Considering how many players we have who aren't used to winning and feel the same way as Quag, what Conte achieved with this bunch is a miracle.

The man has his own methods with which we sometimes disagree, but damn it, he's really good. We have such a quality coach. :delpiero:

kronos

Aug 16, 2011
Love his passion, he'll grow to became a great tactician if he's not stubborn enough and willing to learn from his mistakes.
I think he's shown that he is willing to learn, when he first came here he was a 4-4-2 4-2-4 lover and everyone said it's certain we will play like that, but he's seen that we worked better with a 4-3-3 and knew vidal had to play so he changed our formation

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
:seven:

Every great coach is stubborn btw.
Only the Italian ones ;)

I think he's shown that he is willing to learn, when he first came here he was a 4-4-2 4-2-4 lover and everyone said it's certain we will play like that, but he's seen that we worked better with a 4-3-3 and knew vidal had to play so he changed our formation
Hope he continue to learn.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
“It’s never easy to take to the field knowing that you have to win” - Quagliarella

Looks like Quag is yet to realize that he's not playing for Udinese. This is something winners and players who know nothing else but taking to the field in order to win would have said or felt.
Considering how many players we have who aren't used to winning and feel the same way as Quag, what Conte achieved with this bunch is a miracle.
What's wrong with what he said? Isn't it true?? Can you imagine the kind of pressure players deal with. And you're forgetting two things. Quag was here last season too but never said this under Del Neri. You're also forgetting he said this after scoring a goal. It speaks of Conte's style, expectations and method, not the quality of the players at his disposal. Vucinic, Matri, Pirlo, Licht must be feeling this way too. Save Alex and Burfon, everybody is getting accustomed to this fact after two horrid seasons.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
What's wrong with what he said? Isn't it true?? Can you imagine the kind of pressure players deal with. And you're forgetting two things. Quag was here last season too but never said this under Del Neri. You're also forgetting he said this after scoring a goal. It speaks of Conte's style, expectations and method, not the quality of the players at his disposal. Vucinic, Matri, Pirlo, Licht must be feeling this way too. Save Alex and Burfon, everybody is getting accustomed to this fact after two horrid seasons.
I think he meant that players like Alex, Buffon, Ibra and such, never step unto the pitch with a though of not winning. It's automatic for them. Its natural for them to step on the pitch and think they should win this.

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #8,498
    This guy is a boss. Quality.

I'm so happy we got him, I'm sure he can lead Juve to trophies with this attitude. We're finally hungry for wins, finally :heart:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 179)