Antonio Conte (355 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Conte certainly wasn't at fault today.
Yesterday was definitely NOT Conte's fault, but quite a few of the terrible draws we've had recently (Siena, Parma, Chievo and Bologna) were. There is nothing wrong with that though, he is still a rookie at this level at the end of the day. He has worked wonders with this squad and to have us undefeated, in 2nd place and still challenging for the Scudetto and Coppa Italia is a great achievement. I just hope Conte and the boys realise there is still plenty of time left to regroup and start playing effective, winning football again.

Buy on AliExpress.com

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
No offence but I really hate AFL
Yeah I don't enjoy it a lot either tbh. Everyone hates the Bombers (my team) and people try and bag me for it and I just say I don't give a fuck because I honestly don't. I did enjoy it a lot more when James Hird and Matthew Lloyd were playing though.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Yeah I don't enjoy it a lot either tbh. Everyone hates the Bombers (my team) and people try and bag me for it and I just say I don't give a fuck because I honestly don't. I did enjoy it a lot more when James Hird and Matthew Lloyd were playing though.
Same with me for Rugby League. "My" team is the Bulldogs (The Lebo team lol) and people try to pay me out and put on shit on me for it, but I do t really care at all TBH. Boring, passionless sport RL is.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
What we did till the new year was impressive. What we are doing now is far from it.
True, we are a bit worse now, but we were unable to play 433 most of the time because of Pepe's absence. And still even though we werent that impresive after the new year we are still in a good position.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 352)