Antonio Conte (377 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

YasoR17

Mirkofan #1
Jul 4, 2008
People are idiots. They want everything at once. Have you stupid fucks forgot where we were last season? Do I need to remind you how shit we were defensively? Look at us now. The best defence in Italy. Conte is doing the best he can do with the attackers we have right now. Next season then we'll see a complete team that can defend AND score. Have some patience. Everything is so easy for some of you...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
People are idiots. They want everything at once. Have you stupid fucks forgot where we were last season? Do I need to remind you how shit we were defensively? Look at us now. The best defence in Italy. Conte is doing the best he can do with the attackers we have right now. Next season then we'll see a complete team that can defend AND score. Have some patience. Everything is so easy for some of you.
that is NOT an acceptable excuse.

in and around the top for majority of the season, we MUST go for the title.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
I dont love borriello tool. Im just fair unlike most of you judgmental pricks on here. Acting like you should be coaching a serie A team when you couldnt coach a 5 year olds team
you are not 'fair' at all, you are retarded and try to justify every fucking thing.

5 draws out of the last 6 matches is a fucking problem, stop replaying the fucked up 'oh look where we were last year' every goddamn fucking time.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
you are not 'fair' at all, you are retarded and try to justify every fucking thing.

5 draws out of the last 6 matches is a fucking problem, stop replaying the fucked up 'oh look where we were last year' every goddamn fucking time.
yes it is a fucking problem, its called missed FUCKIN chances. Man your fuckin thick! We could have won all of those games all of them! we just shit on our chances even your beloved Matri blew a shit load of chances! Our forwards arent clinical!!!! Even when we play your beloved 4-3-3 we still fuckin tie because no one can FUCKIN SCORE!

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
yes it is a fucking problem, its called missed FUCKIN chances. Man your fuckin thick! We could have won all of those games all of them! we just shit on our chances even your beloved Matri blew a shit load of chances! Our forwards arent clinical!!!! Even when we play your beloved 4-3-3 we still fuckin tie because no one can FUCKIN SCORE!
So play Del Piero, Matri or Elia instead of fucking Boriello and Vucinic and maybe we might score!

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
He said he had to rotate because of physical issues. How knows, with Matri playing against USA, then Chievo, today and Sunday he'd pull a muscle and we'd lose him for weeks?

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
So play Del Piero, Matri or Elia instead of fucking Boriello and Vucinic and maybe we might score!
matri has played but even he has missed a shit load. Del Piero I fear will never start again so thats neither here nor there and elia wont do better than pepe so thats not happening

---------- Post added 07.03.2012 at 15:48 ----------

I'm pretty sure Matri can score, as shown by his ten goals.
yes and how many has he not scored? How many could he have and we walked away with ties? All our forwards have issues NONE are clinical quality strikers( except DP, but thats a whole other discussion)

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
That "Rotation" part was hilarious. :lol: we're desperate to win and he decides it's time to rotate none but the only half decent attacker we've got. (not that it would've necessarily meant a win, but ...)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
yes and how many has he not scored? How many could he have and we walked away with ties? All our forwards have issues NONE are clinical quality strikers( except DP, but thats a whole other discussion)
If you're telling me you think Boriello and Matri are equally good, I don't know what else to tell you. One of them has scored ten goals so far, the other one hasn't even gotten close to scoring. That's pretty much all there is to it. I actually think Amauri is better than Boriello, at least he had some technique.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 374)