Antonio Conte (182 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
and who's fault is it that the team is absolute dogshit on counter-attacks?
And who's fault is it that in spite of having an inept forward line he refuses to change something up front? Definitely not Contes. Probably Del Neris.

---------- Post added 04.03.2012 at 03:48 ----------

How many counter attacks failed today because of vucinic ? Almost all. So the players are the reason the counter isn't working not the coach.
Who started Vucinic?

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
And who's fault is it that in spite of having an inept forward line he refuses to change something up front? Definitely not Contes. Probably Del Neris.

Who started Vucinic?
The vicinic start was fine but after forty minutes he should have subbed him. Like I said above his only fault was waiting to long to sub other than that the team failed him

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004

Who started Vucinic?

Can you blame him? Look at the alternatives. Blame Marotta for getting Matri, Borriello, Vucinic and Quagliarella.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Can you blame him? Look at the alternatives. Blame Marotta for getting Matri, Borriello, Vucinic and Quagliarella.
And what alternatives Chievo had? This should have been an easy win for us, but we simply don't know how ti win with ease anymore. At the beginning of the season we always tried to score one more goal, now we score and cowardly sit back and defend the result.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Worst sub ever.... Caceres on Marchisio lol....:sergio: ..... Now I realized that no matter what you are showing on the pitch , if conte is ru fanboy you will play no doubt - what the fuck padoin , vucinic do on the pitch she we have Elia, dp and Caceres to replace him? Why you replaced dm/cm Marchisio with Caceres? To play with 5 man defend at home with chievo??? Are you crazy??? Vucinic is dead material since December, I remember his interview where he said that he prefer SS position and he is playin better there than in LW Position :lol: fuckin padoin is out of position? Really?you dont know that padoin is left winger??you can't use Caceres as RM or you can't use krasic against such a shitty team? ... Pffff I'm so angry on you conte.... You learn nothing from your mistake, what the sense to use ur only love boys????

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
He has effectively cost us the league with the draws vs Siena, Parma and now tonight, his awful tactics and putting players in their wrong position's has messed our team up.

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
http://football-italia.net/node/16291

Conte: 'We're performing miracles'
By Football Italia staff

Antonio Conte thought Juventus deserved to win this evening, but warned fans they are “performing miracles” to be in the title race at all.

The Bianconeri are now three points behind leaders Milan, albeit with a game in hand, after their 1-1 draw with Chievo.

I don’t know why the fans jeered. We must not forget where we’ve come from, as in just seven months we have reached this stage by going at full pelt and taking some short-cuts,” said the Coach.

“It takes patience and the fans must be proud of what we are achieving. Otherwise I really don’t know what to say.

“The team has to grow, because there are much more organised sides than us right now. In the summer there was talk of this squad being good enough only for sixth place, so what we’re doing now is performing miracles.”

Juve had taken the lead against Chievo this evening, but struggled to convert chances and allowed the Flying Donkeys to catch up.

“Tonight we played with the 4-3-3 system that was also used in the final stages against Milan. We could and should have won today, so this draw leaves a bitter taste in the mouth.

“We always play very aggressively, so every now and then it’s natural to have a bit of a physical setback. It seemed as if we wanted to smash our way into the game, but that used up a lot of energy and we left ourselves open to too many Chievo counter-attacks. I didn’t like that at all.”

---

Lol@the bold, especially when he answers why just a bit after.

I'm sure the jeers will turn into cheers though.

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
By Football Italia

Antonio Conte thought Juventus deserved to win this evening, but warned fans they are “performing miracles” to be in the title race at all.

The Bianconeri are now three points behind leaders Milan, albeit with a game in hand, after their 1-1 draw with Chievo.

“I don’t know why the fans jeered. We must not forget where we’ve come from, as in just seven months we have reached this stage by going at full pelt and taking some short-cuts,” said the Coach.

“It takes patience and the fans must be proud of what we are achieving. Otherwise I really don’t know what to say.

“The team has to grow, because there are much more organised sides than us right now. In the summer there was talk of this squad being good enough only for sixth place, so what we’re doing now is performing miracles.”

Juve had taken the lead against Chievo this evening, but struggled to convert chances and allowed the Flying Donkeys to catch up.

Tonight we played with the 4-3-3 system that was also used in the final stages against Milan. We could and should have won today, so this draw leaves a bitter taste in the mouth.

“We always play very aggressively, so every now and then it’s natural to have a bit of a physical setback. It seemed as if we wanted to smash our way into the game, but that used up a lot of energy and we left ourselves open to too many Chievo counter-attacks. I didn’t like that at all.”

------------
You played 4-3-3 for 75 min....

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Yeah, well, he got a few things very wrong tonight, this is true. But I'm not gonna knee-jerk, what he has done this season is nothing short of remarkable. Let's just cheer him and the lads on. We are still building our team, we are not yet the finished article. Forza Conte!

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004
By Football Italia

“I don’t know why the fans jeered. We must not forget where we’ve come from, as in just seven months we have reached this stage by going at full pelt and taking some short-cuts,” said the Coach.

Tonight we played with the 4-3-3 system that was also used in the final stages against Milan. We could and should have won today, so this draw leaves a bitter taste in the mouth.

------------
You played 4-3-3 for 75 min....
Sounds like a bunch of Ranieri nonsense to me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 168)