Antonio Conte (325 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
then he would get the same treatment as Krasic, Don't forget Elia is a buying of Conte ;). He wanted him so badly, that Agnelli private yet had to pick him up from Holland NT trainingcamp in the summer. Krasic never get selected, Conte moaned about him in the press.
What is different between Elia's and Krasic' treatments? They're both watching games from the stands. I don't believe Conte's not playing him because he's not ready. I think it was a misjudgment from our part thinking he could play in our formation, but he proved that he couldn't in Conte's eyes. There were a lot of chances were we could have used him but we didn't, even when he was on the bench. The coach simply does not trust him, hence why I think he's leaving next Summer. Krasic too.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
What is different between Elia's and Krasic' treatments? They're both watching games from the stands. I don't believe Conte's not playing him because he's not ready. I think it was a misjudgment from our part thinking he could play in our formation, but he proved that he couldn't in Conte's eyes. There were a lot of chances were we could have used him but we didn't, even when he was on the bench. The coach simply does not trust him, hence why I think he's leaving next Summer. Krasic too.
I don't believe Elia was Conte's ideal choice for a winger, and things are even more complicated for Elia if Conte persists with the 3-5-2 formation which again i dont think Conte had planned in the summer, look at our roster, the majority are able to fill in several roles and offer different dimentions to their play i.e. estigarribia can defend as well as push forwards, same goes for pepe, giaccherini can play anywhere across the midfield, then look at both Krasic and Elia, and see what they offer, which is limited compared to the rest, Elia may be the better player in comparison to Krasic but that still doesn't warrant him a automatic starting place in Conte's team which is why Conte keeps talking about the necessity for Elia to learn and train to adapt his game to suit Conte, should all else fail then yes i can see him being sold, Krasic is definately gone no matter what, I think Conte has tried,tested and now lost patience with him now it is Elia's turn to see if he can develop.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
then he would get the same treatment as Krasic, Don't forget Elia is a buying of Conte ;). He wanted him so badly, that Agnelli private yet had to pick him up from Holland NT trainingcamp in the summer. Krasic never get selected, Conte moaned about him in the press.
Yeah, all the happy friendly players are conte's buying, and the big bad flops are marottas ...

Conte playd krasic a number of games and supported him in the media, untill krasic form got so depressing he didnt had a choise

Elia ? oh conte says pretty much the same in the media, but conte allways praises his entire squad in the media.

beeing a winger in our system, you eighter need to be a goalscorer, adept at pressing or very creative, or a mixture

elia is nothing of those

he'll get sold

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
conte did already imply that elia does not have the right mentality yet (which was very appearent on his short appearences for us )
interesting were is the source?

believe what ever you want. I like elia and it is my good right.
even if he is going to be sold I will still like him and IMO he has something no one else in the squad has and that he can deliver something that we miss sometimes. End of the discussing for me.

I don't hate Conte Badass.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
ok i believe you Janna, but i still think you have more doubts about him than many here
I don't doubt conte, I can't speak for others. I have never doubt conte I just am disappointed in some of his choices so far.
doubting is something else for me at least (maybe not for others).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 320)