Antonio Conte (84 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
lets all critisize conte

its not like he turned us from 7th place crap, to the most dominant team in serie a that just needs a striker to destroy the crap teams like mes que un cunt

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
What's with the 3-5-2? Does anyone think it was a good choice? 'Cause I don't.
it's the best solution against teams like parma, it worked against milan too, but it worked cuz we were a bit lucky. conte needs to make these players be hungry for goals again. our team is so relaxed in the 1st hald, i'm so stupid i could've done millions with a x at ht

Apr 15, 2006
lets all critisize conte

its not like he turned us from 7th place crap, to the most dominant team in serie a that just needs a striker to destroy the crap teams like mes que un cunt
The strikers we have are more than adept at scoring. We can't buy one now anyway, so we need to make the most of them. Against such teams, we really need someone who can open up the space to create chances for these strikers. This is what Conte is failing to do with this 3-5-2. \

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
for the moment, he's young...vucinic's iq is bigger? remember that shot in the 1st half? rugby style baby instead of putting it nicely on the long corner

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
The strikers we have are more than adept at scoring. We can't buy one now anyway, so we need to make the most of them. Against such teams, we really need someone who can open up the space to create chances for these strikers. This is what Conte is failing to do with this 3-5-2. \
Give me a break, why don't you blame Giaccherini for the sitter he missed? No frickin end prouct!

Apr 15, 2006
And I am asking you, why don't you blame him for not scoring, instead of Conte's tactics? We should have won this match with 4-3-3 or 3-5-2 it's the players who are responsible for missing those chances.
Look at the starting lineup and the forwards who started. Look at the misses by Matri and Vucinic, and the general lack of creativity from the midfield. I'm gonna blame them first for it all. Not to mention Conte for being so defensive. This was a great chance to leapfrog Milan, but we suffered from the defensive formation and the resulting starting 11. Conte should've played a 4-3-3 and with Elia and Quagliarella starting. We should've won this game before the 1st sub, not after it.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Look at the starting lineup and the forwards who started. Look at the misses by Matri and Vucinic, and the general lack of creativity from the midfield. I'm gonna blame them first for it all. Not to mention Conte for being so defensive. This was a great chance to leapfrog Milan, but we suffered from the defensive formation and the resulting starting 11. Conte should've played a 4-3-3 and with Elia and Quagliarella starting. We should've won this game before the 1st sub, not after it.
And how do you know that we wouldn't have lost if we started Elia and Quag?

Elia was btw injured, therefore he didn't make the bench.

Gotta love his post match PC, pissed as hell :tup:

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
I don't know if Conte is to blame but the team has really gone into its shell lately. They're no longer playing expansive attractive football. It's become slow motion defensive dead boring football. Yeah we miss chances but we hardly create any clear scoring chances, just half chances in most cases.

JuventinMalti

Apr 5, 2006
We've been figured out and forced to pass back to our defence lines.

We need our attackers to score their half chances.

or

A creative player who creates a million chances for them to get a goal or two by law of averages

or

better and faster counter attacks to exploit the space when we win possession

A little bit of all three would be best.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
We need to introduce new things, Vidal and Marchisio are not untouchable, give Giach another shot there. Give Elia a shot, Marrone. We need that fresh enthusiasm.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
I noticed that because we have a large squad and with several players fighting for the same position, our players are too selfish, trying to impress Conte and Keep or win a starting job, Vuci, Pepe, Este, Quag, Giacc, Matri all try to score by themselves.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Yep noticed the same thing. Which also often negates the impact a sub could have.

We need to introduce new things, Vidal and Marchisio are not untouchable, give Giach another shot there. Give Elia a shot, Marrone. We need that fresh enthusiasm.
Yeah Vidal and Marchisio are getting frustrating. They were make all the difference the first half, now they just seem to be going through the motions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 80)