Antonio Conte (256 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Danilo_

Jan 29, 2006

first of all giacherinni sucks donkey balls everytime time i see him i get angry and disapointed , he has no 1vs1 skills , shooting accuracy is very bad , he is so mediocore , plus he doesnt even look like football player the way he is built his legs are so much shorter then his upper body ... its a disgrace that he is playing ... crime against humanity he should play in cesena

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
first of all giacherinni sucks donkey balls everytime time i see him i get angry and disapointed , he has no 1vs1 skills , shooting accuracy is very bad , he is so mediocore , plus he doesnt even look like football player the way he is built his legs are so much shorter then his upper body ... its a disgrace that he is playing ... crime against humanity he should play in cesena
You're either blind or a complete idiot which one is it?

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
That's a bit harsh Danilo, Giach is a useful player. Not a world beater by any means, but he can definitely beat his man. A disgrace that he is playing, who are you to make that assessment. He hardly collected 12 crisp packets in order to become a professional footballer, he's at this level because he's worked hard for it and gives his all on the pitch.

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
That's a bit harsh Danilo, Giach is a useful player. Not a world beater by any means, but he can definitely beat his man. A disgrace that he is playing, who are you to make that assessment. He hardly collected 12 crisp packets in order to become a professional footballer, he's at this level because he's worked hard for it and gives his all on the pitch.
See JFG this is what i mean. Danillo is hating just to hate and its clouding his judgement. Giach isn't WC but he's nowhere near Danillo assessment

chrisss91ita

Jan 20, 2012

[video=dailymotion;xnwhsx]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xnwhsx_atalanta-juventus-0-2-highlights-ampia-sintesi-sky-sport-24-hd-all-goals-21-01-2012_sport[/video]

WTF?????

Danilo_

Jan 29, 2006
You're either blind or a complete idiot which one is it?
i dont know who is blind ? to say that giach is a good player is nonesense , he can only run thats it and pass the ball to the person behind him, he makes pepe look like ronaldinho , even if he beats his player 1 vs 1 he stumbles on the ball , or forgets the ball behind him ... just look at the atalanta game when i ran directly in to the defender ... and the goal he scored was because marrones pass

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
i dont know who is blind ? to say that giach is a good player is nonesense , he can only run thats it and pass the ball to the person behind him, he makes pepe look like ronaldinho , even if he beats his player 1 vs 1 he stumbles on the ball , or forgets the ball behind him ... just look at the atalanta game when i ran directly in to the defender ... and the goal he scored was because marrones pass
You do reAlize youre the only one who believes this right?

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
We needed a player who could run at defenders today & Giach did a decent job. Almost scored with that beautiful curler too. Stop hating.

Apr 15, 2006
Biased people will see what they want to see. There are many instances where he has beat his man. You just choose to ignore it because you are biased against him. You see his mistakes but not his contributions.

If the number of people disagreeing with you doesn't make you realize how wrong you are, perhaps an honest review of the matches he's played in might.

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
Biased people will see what they want to see. There are many instances where he has beat his man. You just choose to ignore it because you are biased against him. You see his mistakes but not his contributions.

If the number of people disagreeing with you doesn't make you realize how wrong you are, perhaps an honest review of the matches he's played in might.
Bravo sheik !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 239)