Antonio Conte (212 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
As much as Conte was hoping to get the job when Ciro took over, I don't think the environment would have been right for him to have been as successful here then. Nor do I think he was maybe ready. Putting lipstick on a pig, I think the past couple years of abject Juve failures helped set the stage for Conte to do his magic and be successful in an environment of more tempered expectations.

You hate getting here that way, but I am quite pleased with the ultimate results.
You might be right, lets not forget having people like cobolli and secco vs agnelli and marotta are a big difference. However I remembering screaming for this guy to be chosen at that time, I wanted him well ahead of ciro as he brings a fiery and determined personality which was needed to beinstilled in our players from the start. Ciro on the other hand was a gent, maybe too soft for his like. Anyway thats that, the past, embarrasments, disappointed, face palms and hurt seem quite a distant away with how things have gone so far this season. All credit for conte.

Daria_Uruguay

Aug 28, 2006
This hat is a regular hat that is on sale at Juventus Store at the Stadium. Conte said on TV they usually use this hats at Vinovo, and that he chose this side because the other side of the hat was all white and black in little lines and was "molto peggio". (I think is the side ADP was using on bench).

So funny Antonio, I love him! :D

Flamez

Feb 7, 2011
This guy is special.

He oozes an unbelievable presence on the pitch. More than the crowd I feel like he's the twelfth man for this team because he has their respect and he makes them believe in themselves not as a coach or authority figure but as one of their own. This is what makes this team want to play for each other and for him, its fantastic to watch. But having said that, the 352 is a fucking heartstopper on the counter, Udinese or not, we aren't as disciplined in this formation as we are with the 433. I want to see the 424 deployed more often, especially at home. Forza Conte. Forza Count. Forza Earl.
Disagree.

Just look at the Roma game. Arguably our most solid and disciplined performance. Mainly defensively. So, yes, the fact that we played Udinese pretty much counts.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 204)