Antonio Conte (187 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Please no more 3-5-2. Those counter attacks were killing us.
Guidolin made a very smart move to make that start happening. It resulted in an Udinese goal. Then Conte made changes himself to respond to Guidolin. It resulted in another Juve goal. What more do you want?

Udinese is the best counter-attacking team in the league. I say Conte managed to keep them fairly quiet.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
this match was one of the biggest tests for him. and you can see that he is learning (not that he is bad) but he gave us about 10min of the most heart attacks through the whole season. cause we were exposed on the middle and was going to get raped by the counters but he did great with the subs. and u can see that he doesn't have an ego.

as i said he is still one of the reasons that we are on top along with the players too.
but a Great Coach means a Great Team.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Guidolin made a very smart move to make that start happening. It resulted in an Udinese goal. Then Conte made changes himself to respond to Guidolin. It resulted in another Juve goal. What more do you want?

Udinese is the best counter-attacking team in the league. I say Conte managed to keep them fairly quiet.
I agree it was a tactical war. At the time of udinese's goal though you couldnt help but think. oh shit 3 on 2, were fucked and we were. It brings danger, but the danger arrived from a fault from us. For that udinese deserves the credit they really did take the chance they had and guidolin asked them to do just that. 3-5-2 isnt bad, but udinese play with that formation in their back yard, we almost got owned. However credit where its due Conte is as the quote says below.

Make no mistake, we owe EVERYTHING to Conte!!!

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
we are going to take the CL by storm next season.

Conte to me seems like he will thrive in cup matches, where he can adapt to opponents tactics.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
This is what i mean. He comes on with a Forza Juve hat. I feel like his our biggest supporter, because he goes just as wild as fans and it hurts him when we dont do well. Pure passion. If I could buy a hat that said Forza Conte. I would.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
He oozes an unbelievable presence on the pitch. More than the crowd I feel like he's the twelfth man for this team because he has their respect and he makes them believe in themselves not as a coach or authority figure but as one of their own. This is what makes this team want to play for each other and for him, its fantastic to watch. But having said that, the 352 is a fucking heartstopper on the counter, Udinese or not, we aren't as disciplined in this formation as we are with the 433. I want to see the 424 deployed more often, especially at home. Forza Conte. Forza Count. Forza Earl.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 187)