Antonio Conte (350 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Giova21

luca6permi#1
Dec 20, 2011
When all else fails, comment on age. It's a fact, that Conte outplayed Allegri that night and made your team look pathetic.*

And hey, at least I don't sign up on another forum just to troll or defend my team. Which, you know, screams maturity.
*He did, but the season is still young, who knows what will happen. Things go right sometimes for some teams other times they don't.

I haven't commented on age, I was wondering how old you were as a matter of interest. I've not registered here to defend anyone, I initially registered to show appreciation for a hilarious comment, but now I've started posting in matters related to Calcio, I'll talk of where Milan's frailties lie and of such a thing I'm more than honest about, I personally enjoy interaction with fans of other clubs as much as fans of Milan, that's just the way I am. Your banter's good, keep it up.

Buy on AliExpress.com

ThirdStar

You know it's comin'
Jul 5, 2011
Well, you have too much time on your hand then. The season is young, but I would be worried if my team draws to Lazio and Udinese in San Siro and collapses to Napoli and Juve. (top 4)

And it wasn't Banter, I was just calling you out.

ThirdStar

You know it's comin'
Jul 5, 2011
weren't you bitching about Pirlo in the last two pages?

Yes, this thread is about Conte, not about your obsession with me either. And this is also the Juventus forum.

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
One of my friends who happens to be staying in the same hotel which Juve are in had a chat with Conte - apparently, he's a big Van Persie fan, and that if he ever decides to leave, Juve will be on to him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 346)