Antonio Conte (344 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Giacche showed more promise as SS though. Conte is desperate to add him as a starter, as he favors Italians and hard workers and Giacche is more Italian and hard worker than the rest of the available options (Krasic, EstiG, Elia)
He's definitely more Italian than Krasic, Esti and Elia, good spot. I wouldn't say he was a harder worker than Esti though, they both work hard.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Can anyone really believe that this man has turned the team from an absolutely uninspired horrible one to one that actually plays football? I haven't seen Juve play football, passing the ball around, making runs off the ball, making intelligent passes, dominating possession, for a couple of seasons now.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
Set the team up to go for the jugular from the very beginning, by starting DP and also de ceglie, offsetting their offensive natures by placing Giaccherini in a mezz’alla role. Clever move. Showed faith in Quagiarella which was ultimately rewarded. Managed to rest our most in form prima punta before the Udinese game. I wish he had given Elia a run instead of Esti, but other than that, his team played some wonderful football, created a huge amount of chances and thoroughly deserved to win…Conte did well. again. Can't fault him for the shocking misses by Quags, Pepe, DP, Giaccherini.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I assume it was Conte that killed Kim Jong Il.
:lol:

Can anyone really believe that this man has turned the team from an absolutely uninspired horrible one to one that actually plays football? I haven't seen Juve play football, passing the ball around, making runs off the ball, making intelligent passes, dominating possession, for a couple of seasons now.
:tup: So good to watch (apart from the profligacy)

I don't think our defense is as bad as everything thinks (maybe it's just Vidal & Marchisio) as we've played pretty much all the big teams (besides Udinese - yet and Milan) away and we've only conceded 11. That's equal with Lazio and only Udinese has conceded less (7).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 340)