Antonio Conte (189 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Fair is fair and the past few managers we had didn't have the squad we have now. Ferrara, Zaccheroni, Del Neri never had players like:

Pirlo, Vidal, Lichsteiner, Vucinic, and Matri (half a year for DN).

But, I'll give credit where credit is due, and I think Conte has been a hell of a motivator especially for Marchisio who is having the season of his life right now.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Fair is fair and the past few managers we had didn't have the squad we have now. Ferrara, Zaccheroni, Del Neri never had players like:

Pirlo, Vidal, Lichsteiner, Vucinic, and Matri (half a year for DN).

But, I'll give credit where credit is due, and I think Conte has been a hell of a motivator especially for Marchisio who is having the season of his life right now.
It doesn't matter how good the quality of talent you have on your roster if you don't know how to efficiently utilize it. Those coaches of past were not good coaches.

Aug 1, 2003
:hug:

I have never wanted a Scudetto more than I do now, and it will never feel as good as it would this May (except if we had won the very first season back from B, I guess). Del Piero's last trophy, Conte's first, a perfect dedication to the new arena, start of a new cycle :touched:
so true hard not to keep my hopes up

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 182)