Antonio Conte (171 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
:hug:

I have never wanted a Scudetto more than I do now, and it will never feel as good as it would this May (except if we had won the very first season back from B, I guess). Del Piero's last trophy, Conte's first, a perfect dedication to the new arena, start of a new cycle :touched:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Zlatan wanted a new improved contract and we didn't want to give him one. I'm talking about the pre-May 2006 period, when Calciopoli didn't even start.
I think Zlatan would have left and Del Piero would have stayed and started, with or without Capello.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Zlatan wanted a new improved contract and we didn't want to give him one. I'm talking about the pre-May 2006 period, when Calciopoli didn't even start.
I think Zlatan would have left and Del Piero would have stayed and started, with or without Capello.
Read in his book that he threatened Moggi to leave and Moggi showed up with the new contract.

He also suspected that Moggi didn't give him a new contract because Moggi knew the calciopoli scandal would fuck Juve. He said that Moggi was looking out for him.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
If Capello had stayed, DP was willing to leave himself. There was even an offer from MU.
Del Piero was close to moving to MU before he had that horrific injury at udinese years ago, it was that injury that prevented the move from materialising, as you said everything happens for a reason. It turned out to be a blessing in disguise.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 171)