Antonio Conte (48 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Anyone who knows when Conte will have his first [open for the media] training session with a full team?

I am very interested in hearing about his tactics and his formation. It's bloody annoying seeing player rumours without having the slightest clue if they fit Conte's plans in Juventus.

Jun 7, 2003
I dont know guys....maybe we need to invest heavily on messi like player to be able to finally compete....and of course we need better left backs.

We have lacked quality in the past few years, and while other temas have been inventing in big names....we just cant find a proper star to propel this hopeless team.

Maybe just for this season we have to join the circus bandwagon and break the bank for a very big player to make our team more attarctive and effective.

After all, we will play in the new stadium and is very sure that the management will want to attract as much fans as possible...

Maybe is not our style, but is just that im really sad and depressed that we are not in the world football spotlight anymore.... we are not delivering since some years and we need to come back in one way or another,...

Is depressing when im talking with strangers about football and teams etc.... and when i mention Juventus, is like if i was talking from something of the last decade....is like "oh yeh them.... they were good... but messi and barca and real and milan and ronaldo and lalalalalalala"....

We are just nonexistant right now

we need to do something,..
i miss also the days when i used to see my team beat real madrid and were in the spotlight. but patience is the key, im also one of those guys who dont like to buy a player very expensive. we make the champions we dont buy them.

rainhard

May 5, 2004

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
Nedved and Paratici going as well.

They'll take a close look on Lichtsteiner and Inler IMO. Why would they look at Ziegler AFTER they got him?
It should be interesting to see how a new Juventino will defend against powerful wingers. Lennon and etc. I am sure all of us take a look at him.

vevenom

Feb 2, 2011
cough... Guardiola is shaved as well... I guess this means the club's going to face the same success as Barca with Guardiola.... I mean, it's only logical, isn't it.... :O
So :star: :star: :star: isn't so far away anymore ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)