Antonio Conte (158 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
The managerial role causes a reverse-aging effect. Another reason why we should sign him.

Plus he looks like Anton from No Country for Old Men. That will strike fear into our opponents.

Aug 2, 2005
its not about being a nobody or not, its about the resources made available to them, i highly doubt capello, mourinho or any other top manager would have achieved anything with this current side, prob 6 place at best, certainly by no means a team competing for a CL spot. I have every faith in any manager who can be provided with the right resources, i am encouraged at Conte's attacking flair system, but it wont work if he doesnt have the right players, which ultimately speaking was why he failed at atalanta, not to mention he didnt have perinetti working with him like he did at bari and now at siena. Whether marotta can meet Conte's needs like perinetti did remains to be seen
Sorry man, but that's bullshit.
I second that ALC

@BD: man, a cricket coach with the right character (a coach who can motivate the players) could have achieved 4th place taking into consideration how easy it was this year.

The team even without Quag could have easily achieved 4th place

Its just a shame that the management didn't do anything after the three losses.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I guarantee that Conte won't achieve better than 6th with squad during his time with Juve. Its and unfortunate but inevitable outcome that he should not be fully blamed for. With that being said he should still be held accountable for winning points with whatever side the management puts together. Drawing matches where we are ahead comfortably by 2 goals and losing to sides like Bari are inexcusable for any coach.

Jul 1, 2010
I guarantee that Conte won't achieve better than 6th with squad during his time with Juve. Its and unfortunate but inevitable outcome that he should not be fully blamed for. With that being said he should still be held accountable for winning points with whatever side the management puts together. Drawing matches where we are ahead comfortably by 2 goals and losing to sides like Bari are inexcusable for any coach.
Let's see what squad he will have at his disposition in August, then let's talk.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Let's see what squad he will have at his disposition in August, then let's talk.
Again it all goes back to our management which (most of us know and admit) are incompetent morons. Based on previous mercato's we can deduct that they will not truly address our needs at the back properly nor the holes we have in our attack. In most cases a coach is only as effective as the players he is coaching and we all know that is the case here.

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #198
    Poll added.

I'll stick with my feeling about him and rate him high. First coach out of all those terrible ones that gave me hope for no reason whatsoever.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 157)