Antonio Conte (95 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I don't like Prandelli. Makes bad decisions all the time and his team's core consists of Juve players. Montella and Guidolin like some said are better imo.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Mazzarri is a good coach. I wouldn't say he's great...he has been pretty successful with a Napoli side that's been together for a long time. But I still feel what Guidolin has achieved with Udinese is much more note worthy. They were playing some spectacular football (on a shoestring budget) and qualifying for Europe regularly too. I remember Moggi even said he was considering going for Guidolin in 2004 after Lippi left.

Montella hasn't achieved much yet true, but in my eyes is the best up and coming manager in Italy. Will definitely be a future great coach like Conte one day. I really rate how he sets his teams up to play.
You could be right. Afterall, Guidolin was around at the top flight long before Mazzarri. He would've done a marvelous job at Palermo if it weren't for Zamparini.

Though, still, I'd rate Mazzarri in the same category. The man made a Serie B team worthy of fighting for CL in 3 consecutive seasons. That's consistency. And don't also forget his work at Sampdoria, I'd say he deserves at least 50%, if not more, of the credit for reaching the CL. Delneri got a ready team at his disposal after Mazzarri.

I'd say the best active managers in Italy:

1- Conte
2- Mazzarri
3- Guidolin
4- Prandelli
5- Montella

Then comes the mediocrity in:

6- Allegri
7- Donadoni
8- Petkovic
9- Zeman
10- Stramaccioni

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Prandelli.

World gets ass raped by spain if using a 4-4-2 against them
Shows the world how to lock down spain when using a 3-5-2 formation, with a ballplaying defender

In the final where it actually matters, decides to use 4-4-2 again

When i saw the formation, i know italy was going to lose. didnt expect 4-0 tho

and i FUCKING HATE prandelli for doing that

You could be right. Afterall, Guidolin was around at the top flight long before Mazzarri. He would've done a marvelous job at Palermo if it weren't for Zamparini.

Though, still, I'd rate Mazzarri in the same category. The man made a Serie B team worthy of fighting for CL in 3 consecutive seasons. That's consistency. And don't also forget his work at Sampdoria, I'd say he deserves at least 50%, if not more, of the credit for reaching the CL. Delneri got a ready team at his disposal after Mazzarri.

1- Conte
2- Mazzarri
3- Guidolin
4- Prandelli
5- Montella

6- Allegri
7- Donadoni
8- Petkovic
9- Zeman
10- Stramaccioni
Guys please, i know we hate milan teams, yes.

and allegri is the epitome of mediocre, yes.

but you cant seriously put strama at the bottom of the list, after bringing inter straight back into second place, qualification in eurocrapleague, and the first team to win at juventus stadium.

As much as he looks like a gigantic douchebag cunt(still less then allegri tho), he's one of serie a's better coaches.

Mar 9, 2006

1- Conte
2- Mazzarri
3- Guidolin
4- Prandelli
5- Montella

6- Allegri
7- Donadoni
8- Petkovic
9- Zeman
10- Stramaccioni
Mazzari :sergio: mister i can't change my formation even if i don't have enough players for 3421 :sergio:

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Stramaccioni is a clueless fuck. Watch him crumble and take Inter to Europa League again.

I've watched a dozen of Inter games this season, his team are most of the time a bunch of headless chickens. Always a moment of magic from Cassano and Milito saves him. And against Juve, well, our players thought it's all easy after scoring early and dominating the first 30 minutes.

You will see, time will prove it.

- - - Updated - - -

Zeman's too high imo and Strama too low. I'd put Strama above Allegri from what I've seen so far.
Allegri is still a scudetto winner, even if he had a quality squad at the time. Watch his mediocre Milan overtake Strama's Inter at the end of the season.

- - - Updated - - -

Juventino[RUS];3957407 said:
Mazzari :sergio: mister i can't change my formation even if i don't have enough players for 3421 :sergio:
Mazzarri is a great coach whether you like him or not.

Mar 9, 2006
Stramaccioni is a clueless fuck. Watch him crumble and take Inter to Europa League again.

I've watched a dozen of Inter games this season, his team are most of the time a bunch of headless chickens. Always a moment of magic from Cassano and Milito saves him. And against Juve, well, our players thought it's all easy after scoring early and dominating the first 30 minutes.

- - - Updated - - -

Allegri is still a scudetto winner, even if he had a quality squad at the time. Watch his mediocre Milan overtake Strama's Inter at the end of the season.
Even Cuntcini won this league with Ibrahimovic and amazing calls by referees....

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

If your coach is bad, and you dont have an obvious consistent world class player in your team, but regardless, you qualify in europaleague and get second place at -4 points, your not a crapcoach

fine they lost roma, siena ,atalanta and parma

but won every topgame (fiorentina, juventus, milan and napoli)

cant really call him crap considering that

and milito is playing alot better then last year, could be his doing aswel

- - - Updated - - -

The reason allegri won is simple, 5 reasons

he can build a good deeplying defence that controlls space

it was bossed by silva and nesta

ibrahimovic

ibrahimovic

ibrahimovic

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I won't forget how Andy was preaching AVB's name like he was God and how it was a huge error on our behalf not to have gone full out to sign him as a coach. Anyways he's tottenham's problem now
I wanted him here too....but thankfully I don't always get what I wish for. Marotta knows best.

- - - Updated - - -

Zeman's too high imo and Strama too low. I'd put Strama above Allegri from what I've seen so far.
Allegri is a WC coach, Bonera, Boetang, Nocerino and Robinho are divine revalation. And Abbiati/Amelia>>>>Buffon.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
And I actually think Prandelli is a very good coach, but as others have said, his team selections/formations have left a lot to be desired at various times. Still don't get why he didn't at least start with the 3-5-2 against Spain in the final.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 6, Guests: 79)