Antonio Conte (181 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
"I have been banned? Well, everyone knows that was not true for one thing, I've also seen it written in foreign newspapers...but I care little, I was banned because they do not want Juve to win again, but they made a mistake...if they want to beat Juve they must ban Gigi, must ban Andrea, must ban Giorgio, Paolo, Claudio, Ale, Fabio and all the others...I'm just a coach, they are the ones who did what they did last year, not me, and this year they will show it, if I won't be there, they'll win just the same, because they are the ones that make Juve win, not me, this year we'll cry more than last year."

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
"I have been banned? Well, everyone knows that was not true for one thing, I've also seen it written in foreign newspapers...but I care little, I was banned because they do not want Juve to win again, but they made a mistake...if they want to beat Juve they must ban Gigi, must ban Andrea, must ban Giorgio, Paolo, Claudio, Ale, Fabio and all the others...I'm just a coach, they are the ones who did what they did last year, not me, and this year they will show it, if I won't be there, they'll win just the same, because they are the ones that make Juve win, not me, this year we'll cry more than last year."
:delpiero:

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
more proof this guy is a boss legend demi god.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Wow, where is this from? What a certified gangster.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
:heart:
:seven: this how you diss the Figc. i hope he will nevah coach the national team :agree:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Stop complaining and watch it, then tell me if you still think i'm wrong

In american prisons, rape is a way to punish and confirm dominance.

Sorry if my cynical jokes are to difficult to understand for the common people here.
You seriously need to slow down with this stuff. I can't spread fast enough to keep up with -repping you.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
:heart:
:seven: this how you diss the Figc. i hope he will nevah coach the national team :agree:
Why would you wish that to Conte? Don't you think seeing he is italian, he might want to coach italy one day?

That's cruel and stupid. Why not wish that figc gets a house cleaning instead?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Great words from The Count. Now compare that to what Mourinho would say: "When we win, it's because of me. The team suffered without me, but now Jose is back."
One of the biggest qualities of mourinho has allways been to draw needless attention away from the team, and onto him. Even if the team played bad, or if the result was bad, he would never accept the press or anyone else to criticise his players. He took the media spotlight, and his players could focus on football.

For this reason, he has been so rediculously favored by his former players, who allways found protected of him. its one of the things mourinho did to make players go out and perform above what they should realistically be able off.

Madrid fans, seriously dissapoint me. he took a gutter madrid and took a title of barcelona, was looking to win it all in the CL but fatigue from a classico and a lucky, fitter bayern took him out. yeah he started the season bad. But he still takes the attention for bad results.

Conte excells in simular ways, beeing an amazing boss and motivator, aswel as tactically brilliant.

In my opinion conte and mourinho are the two best coaches in the world for what they can do to a team. please dont insult any of them, just because you dont like how he takes media attention, especially when you dont know why he does it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 178)