Antonio Conte (321 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004
I don't understand the reduction, if there is one.

Conte doesn't seem to be contesting the length of the ban, but the ban itself.

The ban should be upheld as it is or Conte should be cleared.
Because that's how this dumb system works I guess. Makes you wonder whether the judges presiding over the first court make their sentence extra long knowing that it will get reduced on appeal. Then the judges in the higher courts have this silent understanding that it's their job to reduce the penalty.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
one day when the NT is in dire need of a quality manager to take charge and Conte is the only good option available to them, i hope he reminds the figc of this $#@! and tell them to $#@!ing go do one, it is $#@!ing absurd the injustice that goes on in Italy the prosecutor only has a urinal theory to find Conte guilty and he gets possibly 8 months? preziosi gets 6 $#@!ing months caught red handed with a $#@!ing suitcase of money fixing a game.

Explaining palazzi's urinal theory to some of the guys at work thought i was kidding, that is how unreal it is.

$#@! i hate italy so much
Because of this i say that obviously there is some corrupt power behind this and moneys have already being paid. The system cannot simply clear contes ban because that is not what was planned before hand. The figgc has a ban planned for him since the very begginng, and i asume a lot of bastards are pressing hard to see this happening. Yes , they know their argument is weak but they must be thinking “it doesnt matter how we get ridiculed with this, conts ban will be served because thats the plan”.

As long as it depends on the figc, conte will be banned. They just want it to be that way and they will for sure continue throwing pissing theories because they have the last word.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
one day when the NT is in dire need of a quality manager to take charge and Conte is the only good option available to them, i hope he reminds the figc of this shit and tell them to fucking go do one, it is fucking absurd the injustice that goes on in Italy the prosecutor only has a urinal theory to find Conte guilty and he gets possibly 8 months? preziosi gets 6 fucking months caught red handed with a fucking suitcase of money fixing a game.

Explaining palazzi's urinal theory to some of the guys at work thought i was kidding, that is how unreal it is.

fuck i hate italy so much
If you speak to Marcelo again, tell him to go fuck himself.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 315)